TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Kawasaki is all set to introduce two new small-capacity motorcycles, the faired Ninja 125 and the naked Z125 in 2018.
Kawasaki is the only Japanese motorcycle maker not to have a 125cc motorcycle in its current product portfolio. The company has teased two motorcycles at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy.
The 125cc motorcycles from Kawasaki will target the A1 license holders in Europe. Both the Ninja 125 and the Z125 will provide easy access to the Kawasaki's range of motorcycles, especially for beginner riders.
On the design front, the Kawasaki Ninja 125 and Z125 are likely to follow the design cues of its elder siblings, the Ninja 300 and the Z250. Engine details and power figures will be revealed at a later phase when the motorcycles come closer to production.
President of Kawasaki Motorcycles, Kazuo Ota stated that the new 125cc models would feature unique Kawasaki styling, engineering and ride quality which only the Japanese manufacturer can deliver.
Currently, the smallest offering from Kawasaki in India is the Z250 naked motorcycle. The smallest faired motorcycle in India is the Kawasaki Ninja 300. The premium 125cc segment is not so popular in India, so manufacturers are reluctant to offer premium 125cc motorcycles in the country.
Kawasaki has finally decided to enter the 125cc segment with its Ninja 125 and Z125. Both the motorcycles will be an ideal option for the beginner riders looking for a sporty and powerful entry-level machine. It will be an interesting product for the Indian market as no other manufacturer offers a faired 125cc motorcycle.
Trending On DriveSpark: