- 50 min ago Ford India Halts Production Due To Semiconductor Shortage: Here Are All Details
- 1 hr ago Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 82,564
- 1 hr ago 2021 Moto Guzzi V85 TT Globally Revealed: Features Slight Improvements & Updated Electronics
- 2 hrs ago New Lexus LS500 Nishijin Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.22 Crore
- News Terror module that received arms dropped off by Pakistan drones busted
- Movies Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Makers Postpone Filming Once Again To Retain Tabu
- Lifestyle Bhumi Pednekar Stuns Us With Her Retro And Contemporary Pants Style; Pick Your Favourite Look
- Finance Doorstep Banking Services From Nationalised Banks: How To Register?
- Education IIFT MBA Admit Card 2021 Released At iift.nta.nic.in
- Sports Sindhu and Saina look for better show after listless display in first event of Asia leg
- Technology BSNL To Offer Its Services In Delhi And Mumbai From March 1: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Zero Motorcycles have unveiled their entire 2016 model lineup. The California-based electric motorcycle manufacturer is looking to cater to an even bigger audience with two new models.
The two new models: Supermoto-inspired Zero FXS and the dual sport model Zero DSR, will feature new motor designs, faster charging, and advanced lithium-ion cell batteries that will power the motorcycle.
The new Z-Force Interior Permanent Magnet (IPM) delivers power more efficiently and cools more rapidly, which means the performance of the motorcycles are better than before. With the Power Tank accessory, the motorcycles will feature a range of 197 miles (317 km) in the city and 98 miles (157 km) on the highway.
The Zero DSR will produce 67 horsepower and 144Nm of torque while the Zero FXS is available in two states of tuning-27 horsepower and 44 horsepower, both producing 95Nm of peak torque.
Prices start at USD 8,495 (Rs. 5.51 lakh) for the Zero FXS and USD 15,995 (Rs. 10.38 lakh) for the Zero DSR. With the introduction of these two new models, Zero Motorcycles now has a total of six models on offer-Zero S, Zero SR, Zero DS, Zero DSR, Zero FX, and the Zero FXS.