- 3 hrs ago Toyota Launches First Regional Stockyard in India: Delivery Times To Reduce
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra eKUV100 Launch Timeline Officially Revealed: Three New Vehicles In Pipeline
- 5 hrs ago Harley-Davidson ‘Serial 1’ e-Bicycle Unveiled: Inspired By Brand’s First-Ever Motorcycle From 1903
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Treo Zor Cargo EV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.73 Lakh
- Movies Lakshmi Baramma Fame Chandu Gowda Ties The Knot To His Long-Term Girlfriend Shalini Nayana
- Sports IPL 2020: Nitish Rana impresses with 61-ball 87 as Kolkata Knight Riders send him to open against CSK
- News J&K: Terrorists kill three BJP workers including youth general secretary in Kulgam district
- Lifestyle Evidence-Based Health Benefits Of Donkey Milk: Uses and Downsides
- Finance How to Open SBI Demat Account?
- Education DTE Karnataka Diploma Result 2020: How To Check BTELINX Karnataka Diploma Results 2020
- Technology Vi Launches Add-On Plans; Offering Star Talk, Games, And More Benefits
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
Recently, the death of three children who had been left behind in a closed car by the adults as they went shopping, made news. You may be surprised to know that this is not a one off issue, but quite common across the world, particularly in warmer regions. Pets, especially dogs are larger victims of this negligent act as they tend to be left behind in enclosed vehicles more often than kids.
While in India we do not have any specific rule to put some sense into negligent parents and pet owners, some states in the US have rules that make it a criminal offence to leave a pet in a car. So why is this such a huge problem? Do people not get it? It seems so. People still tend be misinformed about the consequences of their act. For instance, some believe that leaving open all four windows slightly will promote airflow and make it safe.
But that is not the case as Dr. Ernie Ward, a veterinarian from North Carolina, USA explains in this video. Dr. Ward shuts himself inside a car with a timer and a thermometer and shows exactly what happens to the human body and a dog's as the temperature rises dangerously.
<center><center><iframe width="600" height="450" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JbOcCQ-y3OY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center></center>