TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ‘Voter ID More Powerful Than IED,’ Says PM Modi After Voting In Ahmedabad
- IPL 2019: RR vs DC — Highlights
- Audi's 'The Debriefing' Is A Hilarious Avengers Ad
- Arbaaz Khan On His Wedding With Giorgia: 'Maybe I Will'
- Nintendo Switch Budget Model Likely To Be Launched By The End Of 2019
- ICICI Bank Launches Insta Auto, Two-Wheeler Facility
- Why UTI Cases Are High In Summer
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Gunter Schachermayer, a stunt rider who recently pulled off the Longest Free-Hand Wheelie On A Vespa is back with another insane record attempt. The Austrian daredevil's latest record attempt saw him smash through 5 panes of glass in yet another stunt involving Vespa.
The Vespa Freestyle World Champion kicked his scooter into life accompanied by the Italian anthem and military grade smoke grenades and then sped down an acceleration ramp into a 95-metre long tunnel before aborting his run just in front of the glass planes.
After checking his safety equipment one last time, Schachermayer roared down the ramp and through the five glass panels in one go sending glass shards flying.
Schachermayer complained afterwards of a bruise in his left index finger, though that will be forgotten if the record gets recognised by the Guinness Book Of World Records.
While a Vespa may seem to be a bit too retro for many, the 150cc variant shares its engine with the newly launched Aprilia SR150 Race (read our review here). You can view the latest images of the Aprilia by clicking on the photo gallery below.