TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Gunter Schachermayer, a stunt rider who recently pulled off the Longest Free-Hand Wheelie On A Vespa is back with another insane record attempt. The Austrian daredevil's latest record attempt saw him smash through 5 panes of glass in yet another stunt involving Vespa.
The Vespa Freestyle World Champion kicked his scooter into life accompanied by the Italian anthem and military grade smoke grenades and then sped down an acceleration ramp into a 95-metre long tunnel before aborting his run just in front of the glass planes.
After checking his safety equipment one last time, Schachermayer roared down the ramp and through the five glass panels in one go sending glass shards flying.
Schachermayer complained afterwards of a bruise in his left index finger, though that will be forgotten if the record gets recognised by the Guinness Book Of World Records.
While a Vespa may seem to be a bit too retro for many, the 150cc variant shares its engine with the newly launched Aprilia SR150 Race (read our review here). You can view the latest images of the Aprilia by clicking on the photo gallery below.