- 56 min ago Ford EcoSport Price Hike Announced In India: Receives Marginal Increase
- 1 hr ago Demand For Kids Helmet On The Rise In Bangalore: Here’s Why!
- 2 hrs ago New Hyundai i20 Mileage Figures Revealed: Which Is The Most Fuel-Efficient Variant?
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Interiors, Features & Engine Revealed: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Sports IPL 2020: Virat Kohli confident RCB will correct mistakes and come back stronger
- Technology Airtel Offering Three Months Subscription To YouTube Premium Services
- News Kerala gold smuggling: ED gets 7 days custody of Kerala CM’s former secretary Sivasankar
- Finance Auto Sector Optimistic On Festive Season Sales
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Says Priyanka Chopra Never Treated Her Like Junior On Fashion Sets; 'She Was So Cool'
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Kriti Kharbanda: From Raaz Reboot To Taish, The Diva’s Movie Fashion Decoded
- Education TN 11th Supplementary Result 2020: Check TN HSE +1 Plus One Result 2020
Gunter Schachermayer, a stunt rider who recently pulled off the Longest Free-Hand Wheelie On A Vespa is back with another insane record attempt. The Austrian daredevil's latest record attempt saw him smash through 5 panes of glass in yet another stunt involving Vespa.
The Vespa Freestyle World Champion kicked his scooter into life accompanied by the Italian anthem and military grade smoke grenades and then sped down an acceleration ramp into a 95-metre long tunnel before aborting his run just in front of the glass planes.
After checking his safety equipment one last time, Schachermayer roared down the ramp and through the five glass panels in one go sending glass shards flying.
Schachermayer complained afterwards of a bruise in his left index finger, though that will be forgotten if the record gets recognised by the Guinness Book Of World Records.
While a Vespa may seem to be a bit too retro for many, the 150cc variant shares its engine with the newly launched Aprilia SR150 Race (read our review here). You can view the latest images of the Aprilia by clicking on the photo gallery below.