TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ‘Voter ID More Powerful Than IED,’ Says PM Modi After Voting In Ahmedabad
- IPL 2019: RR vs DC — Highlights
- Audi's 'The Debriefing' Is A Hilarious Avengers Ad
- Arbaaz Khan On His Wedding With Giorgia: 'Maybe I Will'
- Nintendo Switch Budget Model Likely To Be Launched By The End Of 2019
- ICICI Bank Launches Insta Auto, Two-Wheeler Facility
- Why UTI Cases Are High In Summer
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Austrian Vespa stunt rider, Gunter Schachermayr has achieved a unique feat by performing the longest free-hand wheelie on a Vespa scooter.
The stunt was performed in an open airfield with Schachermayr riding a Vespa scooter. The free-hand wheelie lasted for a distance of 273.7 metres, which is the world record for the longest no-handed wheelie on a Vespa.
Gunter Schachermayr does not stop here; he has another record-setting attempt on his list. On March 5, 2017, Schachermayr will ride his Vespa going through five large glass panes, and this stunt is named as "Break Glass 5" mission.
KTM has launched the Duke 250 in the Indian market. Check out the photos of the new 250cc naked streetfighter by clicking the gallery below.