TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Austrian Vespa stunt rider, Gunter Schachermayr has achieved a unique feat by performing the longest free-hand wheelie on a Vespa scooter.
The stunt was performed in an open airfield with Schachermayr riding a Vespa scooter. The free-hand wheelie lasted for a distance of 273.7 metres, which is the world record for the longest no-handed wheelie on a Vespa.
Gunter Schachermayr does not stop here; he has another record-setting attempt on his list. On March 5, 2017, Schachermayr will ride his Vespa going through five large glass panes, and this stunt is named as "Break Glass 5" mission.
KTM has launched the Duke 250 in the Indian market. Check out the photos of the new 250cc naked streetfighter by clicking the gallery below.