- 2 hrs ago Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- 4 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 5 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 6 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- News Rajasthan BJP chief Madan Lal Saini passes away at 75 in Delhi's AIIMS
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Andre Russell ruled out for the rest of the tournament due to injury
- Lifestyle Eat These Vitamin D-rich Foods For Improved Immunity & Bone Health
- Technology How To Travel With Drone To A New Country – All You Need To Know
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
There's no hiding from the fact that the selfie craze has taken over our generation. This selfie problem is only getting worse with the launch of every new phone with a better selfie camera. We have all heard stories of people losing their lives while trying to take a selfie in a dangerous place.
We have now come across video footage that shows how a group of youngsters had a close shave, quite literally. This incident took place in Russia wherein four friends were driving on a highway.
They entered a tunnel and decided it was time to take a few pictures. The group of four then take advantage of the empty tunnel road and take several pictures which also included standing in the middle of the road.
A truck then approaches at speed and nearly runs them over. The truck appears to be a concrete transporter, brushes the entire left side of the car that was parked at the side of the road.
The truck can be seen swerving to the left which goes to show that the driver did try to avoid the car, but he ended damaging the left side anyway. The tail-lamp of the car and the rear view mirror ended up being broken. The camera in the area took a video of the entire incident.
Even though the car had its hazard light turned on, it appears that the truck driver missed seeing the car until the last moment. It was a close and hairy escape for the group of four. The incident appears to have happened at Russia's infamous death tunnel where multiple spooky and eerie incidents have happened and have been attributed to evil spirits and ghosts. Could this also have been one such incident?
Thoughts On Truck Almost Running Over Group Of Friends Clicking Selfies
It may or may not have been the truck driver's fault for not spotting the car earlier. It most certainly though was the fault of the friends. Irrespective of how empty the tunnel's road was, that place wasn't the ideal place to park the car and certainly not the right place for selfies.