- 1 hr ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- 1 hr ago 2020 Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.49 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 29.99 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago TVS Employees Take Pay Cut For Six Months Due To Covid-19 Pandemic: Here Are All Details
- Technology Redmi 10X Pro 5G, Redmi 10X 5G Based On MediaTek Dimensity 820 SoC Launched
- Movies Jyotika: Ponmagal Vandhal Is The Most Challenging Role I Have Ever Played In My Career
- Lifestyle From Grammy To Cannes, Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Bold And Stylish Red Carpet Looks Decoded
- Finance redBus Starts Pre-registration Feature For Bus Travel: What It Is And How To Use It?
- Sports Haaland in focus as Dortmund host Bayern in top of the table Bundesliga clash
- News India may keep Covid-19 deaths less than 8,000, says public health expert
- Travel June 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
There's no hiding from the fact that the selfie craze has taken over our generation. This selfie problem is only getting worse with the launch of every new phone with a better selfie camera. We have all heard stories of people losing their lives while trying to take a selfie in a dangerous place.
We have now come across video footage that shows how a group of youngsters had a close shave, quite literally. This incident took place in Russia wherein four friends were driving on a highway.
They entered a tunnel and decided it was time to take a few pictures. The group of four then take advantage of the empty tunnel road and take several pictures which also included standing in the middle of the road.
A truck then approaches at speed and nearly runs them over. The truck appears to be a concrete transporter, brushes the entire left side of the car that was parked at the side of the road.
The truck can be seen swerving to the left which goes to show that the driver did try to avoid the car, but he ended damaging the left side anyway. The tail-lamp of the car and the rear view mirror ended up being broken. The camera in the area took a video of the entire incident.
Even though the car had its hazard light turned on, it appears that the truck driver missed seeing the car until the last moment. It was a close and hairy escape for the group of four. The incident appears to have happened at Russia's infamous death tunnel where multiple spooky and eerie incidents have happened and have been attributed to evil spirits and ghosts. Could this also have been one such incident?
Thoughts On Truck Almost Running Over Group Of Friends Clicking Selfies
It may or may not have been the truck driver's fault for not spotting the car earlier. It most certainly though was the fault of the friends. Irrespective of how empty the tunnel's road was, that place wasn't the ideal place to park the car and certainly not the right place for selfies.