- 47 min ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Registers Marginal 1.7% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 3 hrs ago Kia Sonet Becomes Best-Selling Compact-SUV In India: Company Registers 50% Monthly Growth
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Dakar Rally Route Revealed: Here Are All Details Of The Upcoming Race
- 4 hrs ago Yamaha FZS-Fi Vintage Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.09 Lakh
- Technology Tata Sky Offering Discounts On Long Term Broadband Plans
- Movies Money Heist: Netflix To Make Korean Version Of The Hit Spanish Series
- Sports Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni among Yahoo's List Of Most Searched Personalities in 2020
- Lifestyle 7 Effective Natural Remedies That Can Help Manage Eczema Symptoms
- Finance LPG Cylinder Booking Via WhatsApp And SMS: Know The Process
- News 2020’s most searched Indian politicians
- Education UGC NET Cut-off June 2020 Released, Check Subject-wise Marks & Percentile
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
Hafiz Sajeev, a young boy from Kerala is garnering immense praise for his contribution towards road safety. Hafiz is a 19-year-old-boy who is extremely passionate about photography. He is now under the spotlight for using his passion and talent to promote the message of road safety.
Road safety in India was never taken seriously, neither by the public nor by the authorities. Motorists did not care enough to wear a seatbelt or a proper helmet and authorities did not provide proper roads or infrastructure. In recent years though, this has improved by a large margin.
Road safety awareness campaigns played a major role in making people aware about measures they can take for their own safety. Hafiz Sajeev's pictures and videos posted on social media are creating awareness about accidents and the little things that cause them.
Set in the beautiful countryside of Kerala, all of the pictures and video have been shot brilliantly. The composition, the colours, the reality and truth of it have all been depicted brilliantly. What makes it more interesting is the message each picture conveys.
The picture of the girl sitting on the bike with her dupatta stuck near the wheel is one such example. It clearly conveys the message of being extra cautious while one is wearing Indian clothing with elements like dupattas or stoles on a two-wheeler. It brilliantly shows exactly what is about to happen. The probably fatal fall of the girl is imminent.
Another exemplary image is the one in which a car door is opened suddenly and the motorcycle rider is about to fall. It clearly conveys the message that one has to turn behind and look before opening the door, or use the dutch reach technique to avoid such accidents.
It is unclear as to how exactly the pictures and videos are shot and how safe the characters in the pictures were. From the looks of it, the fall of the two-wheeler is imminent. There are many more pictures that show his 1,43,000+ followers on Instagram that the smallest details are to be checked while riding/driving.
On his instagram profile named ‘thrikkannan', Hafiz has posted many other pictures and videos based on the many issues one faces in India. This includes chain-snatching, harassment, child abuse, etc.
Thoughts On Road-Safety Awareness Pictures & Videos By 19-Year-Old Hafiz Sajeev
Road safety awareness is a never-ending process. There are lakhs of people in urban areas who are not willing to wear a helmet because they do not know the consequences of it. Apart from the urban motorists, there are crores of motorists in rural areas who do not even know what road safety is.
It will take all possible means to educate such a large crowd and innovative methods like photography can do the trick for lakhs of people. The adage - ‘A picture is worth a thousand words' - comes to life with Hafiz's pictures.