- 3 hrs ago Volkswagen Updates Pre-Owned Cars Centers In India: Here Are All Details
- 4 hrs ago New Tata Tiago NRG Variant Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 5 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer Range To Recieve New Colours: Teaser Released
- 6 hrs ago Best-Selling Two-Wheelers In India For August 2020: Hero Splendor & Honda Activa Take Top Honours
- Movies Birthday Girl Divya Dutta On Resuming Work Amid COVID-19: It Feels Good To Meet People
- Sports Gentleman of gentlemen's game - Twitter reacts to MS Dhoni's wonderful gesture towards Prithvi Shaw
- News PM Modi likely to address virtual UNGA General Debate on Saturday
- Finance 7 Stocks That Moved The Most On September 25, 2020
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A72 Tipped To Be In Works; Might Offer Penta-Lens Setup
- Lifestyle Rashami Desai Or Aamna Sharif, Whose Floral Kurti Will You Choose To Flaunt This Navaratri?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
- Education National Medical Commission NMC Constituted As New Regulator For Medical Education In India
A Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 was the victim of an animal attack in Karnataka. The video of a bull ramming the hatchback and throwing it around like it weighs nothing has gone viral. The bull nearly threw the car onto its sides in a crowded place of what looks like a Tier-II or Tier-III town in Karnataka.
Nature hath no fury restrained. The adage may be old, but it still holds good even today. Sometimes, nature's fury is unleashed in the form of a storm, earthquake or tornado. On other occasions though, a few animals cause havoc, destroying things held dear by humans.
Remember that elephant that went on a rampage in Kerala, stomping an auto-rickshaw and several two-wheelers? Yet another such incident has occurred recently, but this time it is a bull that created havoc in a crowded town.
The video was uploaded with the caption, unedited version of Baahubali written in Kannada, referring to the infamous movie character and his strength. The viral video with over 1,700 shares starts off with the bull attacking the car from the rear. The Alto K10 was fitted with an aftermarket crashguard at the rear.
The bull's horns locked onto the crash guard and lifted the entire rear-end of the car until the crash guard bent due to the weight. The entire car was turned around and dropped. Thanks to the impact, the front bumper locking pins gave way and the right side of the bumper was seen hanging.
The angry bull then went on to ram the right hand side rear door and lifted the hatchback sideways in an attempt to topple the car, and thankfully failed to do so. In the meanwhile, people were throwing stones and other small things at the bull to distract it.
Finally, a daring man came forward and threw some water on the animal and was able to get its attention. The video ends immediately after that. What happened later, and how the entire episode ended is unknown at the moment. Even the exact location of the incident is unknown.
The car that bore witness to the wrath of the animal is the previous-gen Maruti Suzuki Alto K10. It is powered by a 998cc, inline-3 cylinder engine with a maximum power output of 67bhp and a peak torque output of 90Nm. A 5-speed manual gearbox drives the front wheels.
It was considered one of the most fun-to-drive cars in its segment and even a segment above it, thanks to its peppy engine and light weight. It had a kerb weight of 765 kilograms, making it extremely light, and this light weight worked out well for the bull.
Thoughts On Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Being Attacked By Bull In Karnataka
It is unknown what caused the animal to react this way. However, things turned out to be okay as the Alto bore the brunt of the attack and kept its occupants safe. If you find yourself in this situation, it is always better to stay safe and stay put while someone else tries to distract the animal.