- 6 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 11 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 13 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Favourite On-Screen Character: My Likes And Dislikes Are Different
- News ‘Opinion can change’: CJI Bobde amid row over members of SC-appointed farm panel
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Motorcycles are fun to ride as they can be easily maneuvered through traffic. They are light and more convenient than four-wheelers. The only problem that a motorcycle rider faces most of the times is zero safety incase of an accident.
Often you will come across an individual on a motorcycle, who keeps cutting lanes to get ahead of the rest. In these tight situations anything can happen and accident is never far away. If a vehicle moves slightly to its left or right it could lead to confusion in the riders mind.
In the riders defense we can say if there is no indication from the cars it is their fault. On the other hand riding a motorcycle in traffic fast is dangerous by itself and should be avoided. There is always a possibility that someone could open the door and in the process get injured.
In our video today we show you a motorcyclist cutting lanes. We would like you to tell us whose mistake is it here. Do you think it is the motorcycle or car drivers fault? Do leave us your answer in the comment section below?
Video: Lane Splitting Who Is To Be Blamed?