- 4 hrs ago Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro And 1100 Sport Pro Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 11.95 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Renault Increases The Price Of The Triber MPV Once Again: Here Are The New Prices
- 7 hrs ago Tesla Likely To Establish A Research Centre In Bengaluru: Read More To Find Out
- News NDA is ‘No Data Available’ alliance: Tharoor’s dig at Centre's replies in Parliament
- Sports IPL 2020: MI vs KKR: Boult backs Bumrah to bounce back against Knight Riders
- Technology Realme M1 Sonic Review: Affordable Electric Toothbrush That Could Have Been Smarter
- Movies Uh Oh! Ananya Panday-Ishaan Khatter's Khaali Peeli Trailer Garners More Dislikes Than Likes!
- Finance Study Suggests Govt Should Cap MDR Fees On Debit Cards At 0.6%
- Lifestyle COVID-19: WHO Promotes Coronavirus Herbal Medicine Trials
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Addresses Students Virtually
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Motorcycles are fun to ride as they can be easily maneuvered through traffic. They are light and more convenient than four-wheelers. The only problem that a motorcycle rider faces most of the times is zero safety incase of an accident.
Often you will come across an individual on a motorcycle, who keeps cutting lanes to get ahead of the rest. In these tight situations anything can happen and accident is never far away. If a vehicle moves slightly to its left or right it could lead to confusion in the riders mind.
In the riders defense we can say if there is no indication from the cars it is their fault. On the other hand riding a motorcycle in traffic fast is dangerous by itself and should be avoided. There is always a possibility that someone could open the door and in the process get injured.
In our video today we show you a motorcyclist cutting lanes. We would like you to tell us whose mistake is it here. Do you think it is the motorcycle or car drivers fault? Do leave us your answer in the comment section below?
Video: Lane Splitting Who Is To Be Blamed?