- News Sidhu Moosewala’s photo appears on election hoardings in Pakistan
- Sports Wimbledon 2022, July 2 Order of Play and Schedule: Live Streaming in India and TV Channel List
- Movies Rashtra Kavach Om Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download
- Finance This YTD Multibagger Small Cap Stock Gains Close To 23% In 3-Sessions
- Technology Oppo F19 Pro+, Oppo A76, Oppo A54 Receive Price Cut In India
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Rhea Chakraborty: 5 Pictures Featuring #Rhenew!
- Travel Best Day Trips From Mumbai To Take Now
- Education CMI Result 2022 Declared for B.Sc Courses: Check Scorecard, Cut Off & Merit List at www.cmi.ac.in
Every inquisitive mind would have at some point questioned the positioning of motorcycle exhausts. Why does almost every motorcycle have its exhaust placed on the right, and not the left?
Well, there is no right or wrong answer to this. However, answers like, pedestrian sidewalks are on the left, there is a chain sprocket on the left, spacing issues, etc, do not make enough sense.