- 33 min ago Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara - Everything You Need To Know About The Latest Creta Rival
- 36 min ago Tata Yodha 2.0, Intra V50 & Intra V20 Bi-Fuel Pickup Trucks Launched In India
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Launched In India - Prices Range From Rs 10.45 To Rs 19.65 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra Set To Raise Funds For Its EV Business: More Than Rs 4,000 Crore To Be Raised For EVs
- Finance ICICI Securities Suggests Buy This Small Cap Consumer Goods Stock For Rs 220 Target Price
- Movies Ali Fazal, Richa Chadha's Wedding Guest List Includes Hollywood Stars Gerard Butler And Judi Dench
- Education AGRICET 2022 Admit Card: Check Exam Date, Exam Pattern & Preparation Tips Here!
- News Rajasthan political crisis live updates: Congress observers likely to return to Delhi, MLAs in team Gehlot to
- Technology Redmi Note 12 Series Launching Soon; Dimensity 1300 SoC, 120W Fast Charging Tipped
- Travel Epic Winter Vacation In Switzerland: Alpine Pass Hike
- Lifestyle Amazon Great Indian Festival: Jaw Dropping Deals On Gorgeous Beds
- Sports WWE Monday Night Raw preview and schedule: September 26, 2022
India gained Independence on 15 August, 1947, and we recently celebrated 70 years of freedom. India, has one thing in common with an American motorcycle company, which in the literal sense has had no connection with our country. The only connection is, the title - Indian. Yes, it is Indian Motorcycle we are referring to.
The Indian Independence Movement is one which went on for 90 years, starting way back in 1857. A turning point in the struggle for freedom though, was when Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi came back to India in 1915 after fighting for civil rights in South Africa. At the same time, but way out in America, in Indian Motorcycle was promoting a different kind of freedom - Motorcycling.