- 21 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Technology Vijay Sale Republic Sale 2021: Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
If you are an auto enthusiast, you would know that arguments with others about which car or motorcycle manufacturer is better, is commonplace. If there are more than two people passionate about automobiles at a place, there are going to be disagreements and heated discussions that are all about automobiles of course.
However, one would never imagine that these discussions would get so heated up that it would result in three people being shot. Imagine people being shot while discussing if Maruti Suzuki was better or Hyundai was. Well, that is exactly what has happened in the American town of Bedford, Virginia according to a report by WSET.
Here's the latest: Bedford Co. Sheriff's Office: Suspect arrested, multiple people shot https://t.co/4qc9sKTmIv— Valencia E. Jones (@vjreports3) April 23, 2019
A 56-year-old named Mark Edwin Turner shot his girlfriend, her son and her son's girlfriend who were all unnamed. The two couples were having dinner on 22 April, 2019 when Turner and his girlfriend's son started arguing whether Ford or Chevrolet was the better automobile manufacturer.
Things soon got heated up and Turner pulled out a knife and stabbed his girlfriend when she tried to get in between two two arguing men. Turner then went inside the house, brought out a gun and shot his girlfriend five times when she once again tried to defend her son.
All bullets were fired at her leg. Her son was hit by a bullet in his arm and his girlfriend was hit by ricocheting bullets. People in the neighbourhood then called the police who arrived at the scene to find the three injured people outside the house.
Mark Edwin Turner though refused to surrender and the stand-off between him and the police lasted for a couple of hours. He was finally arrested and taken into custody by the police officers. Turner has been charged with felony malicious wounding, use of a firearm in commission of a felony, and possession of a firearm by a felon.
Thoughts On Man Shoots Three People Over Argument About Chevrolet Or Ford Being Better
Having arguments about automobile manufacturers is great as long as there is exchange of knowledge happening. However, if things are getting heated up, it is better for one party to back out, especially if there is a lunatic hanging around with a gun at hand.