- 13 min ago Bike Sales Report For May 2020: Honda Two-Wheelers Register Over 90% Decline In Domestic Sales
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Price Increase Announced Across Variants: Here Is The New List
- 17 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- 17 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 88.80 Lakh
- Lifestyle Geeta Basra Or Taapsee Pannu, Whose Colourful Lehenga Will You Pick For Monsoon Wedding?
- News 3 Jaish-e-Mohammad terrorists gunned down in Valley
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui's Niece Files A Sexual Harassment Complaint Against The Actor's Brother
- Finance Rupee Trades Firm At 75.26 Per US Dollar
- Sports Salim Malik asks Pakistan cricket authorities to give audio, video recordings
- Technology Oppo Reno4 Official Renders Leak In Red And Blue Colors
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
If you are an auto enthusiast, you would know that arguments with others about which car or motorcycle manufacturer is better, is commonplace. If there are more than two people passionate about automobiles at a place, there are going to be disagreements and heated discussions that are all about automobiles of course.
However, one would never imagine that these discussions would get so heated up that it would result in three people being shot. Imagine people being shot while discussing if Maruti Suzuki was better or Hyundai was. Well, that is exactly what has happened in the American town of Bedford, Virginia according to a report by WSET.
Here's the latest: Bedford Co. Sheriff's Office: Suspect arrested, multiple people shot https://t.co/4qc9sKTmIv— Valencia E. Jones (@vjreports3) April 23, 2019
A 56-year-old named Mark Edwin Turner shot his girlfriend, her son and her son's girlfriend who were all unnamed. The two couples were having dinner on 22 April, 2019 when Turner and his girlfriend's son started arguing whether Ford or Chevrolet was the better automobile manufacturer.
Things soon got heated up and Turner pulled out a knife and stabbed his girlfriend when she tried to get in between two two arguing men. Turner then went inside the house, brought out a gun and shot his girlfriend five times when she once again tried to defend her son.
All bullets were fired at her leg. Her son was hit by a bullet in his arm and his girlfriend was hit by ricocheting bullets. People in the neighbourhood then called the police who arrived at the scene to find the three injured people outside the house.
Mark Edwin Turner though refused to surrender and the stand-off between him and the police lasted for a couple of hours. He was finally arrested and taken into custody by the police officers. Turner has been charged with felony malicious wounding, use of a firearm in commission of a felony, and possession of a firearm by a felon.
Thoughts On Man Shoots Three People Over Argument About Chevrolet Or Ford Being Better
Having arguments about automobile manufacturers is great as long as there is exchange of knowledge happening. However, if things are getting heated up, it is better for one party to back out, especially if there is a lunatic hanging around with a gun at hand.