- 7 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 11 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 16 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Toyota Kirloskar Motors (TKM) has introduced a set of new finance scheme during the ongoing festive season in India. With the new finance schemes, the company aims to reduce the commitment needed for new car purchase this Diwali.
The company is offering various finance schemes including an assured buyback offer on the Glanza and the Yaris models. Other offers include a six-month low EMI scheme and an EMI moratorium as well.
Toyota is offering a guaranteed buyback policy of up to 55 per cent of the ex-showroom value on the Yaris and Glanza models. Customers owning either of these models do not have to worry about depreciating value when it's time to sell their car. After the BS6 update, the Yaris and the Glanza are the brand's entry-level sedan and hatchback model, respectively.
Toyota is offering a three-month moratorium to its customers for purchases made during this month. With this scheme, customer can purchase their desired car now and start paying the EMIs for it after three months. This scheme applies to the entire Toyota's India line-up.
Customers looking for a lower initial commitment while purchasing a new vehicle can opt for this scheme. Under the scheme, customers can avail a low EMI for the first six months of the loan tenure. The remaining amount gets adjusted during the repayment period. This scheme can be available by all Toyota customers in India.
Commenting on the exclusive set of offerings and assistance, Mr Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Services, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, said, "We are thrilled by the faith and support rested by our customers in Toyota brand over the years. To show our gratitude towards our customers, we have announced innumerable finance schemes during this festive season to offer innovative solutions that match the evolving expectations of our customers."
He further added, "These finance schemes will enable customers to live their dreams of owning a Toyota vehicle and ease the process of car buying with assured peace of mind. Another such scheme that we have been running since last month, allows our customers to avail a Special Cash Package offer alongside the ‘Leave Travel Scheme' as announced by the Govt. of India. At Toyota, we strongly believe in the Customer First philosophy and will continue to bring such schemes so as to provide the most unique offers to our customers."
Thoughts About The Toyota Cars Festive Finance Schemes For November 2020
Toyota aims to help new car purchase more accessible with new finance schemes this festive season. With more customers opting for a new car purchase, it will also help boost sales for the brand this Diwali as well.