- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Sports PBKS IPL 2021 Time Table: Punjab Kings Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- News Karnataka sex for job scandal: Activist to withdraw complaint of sexual harassment against Jarkiholi
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Toyota Kirloskar Motors (TKM) has introduced a set of new finance scheme during the ongoing festive season in India. With the new finance schemes, the company aims to reduce the commitment needed for new car purchase this Diwali.
The company is offering various finance schemes including an assured buyback offer on the Glanza and the Yaris models. Other offers include a six-month low EMI scheme and an EMI moratorium as well.
Toyota is offering a guaranteed buyback policy of up to 55 per cent of the ex-showroom value on the Yaris and Glanza models. Customers owning either of these models do not have to worry about depreciating value when it's time to sell their car. After the BS6 update, the Yaris and the Glanza are the brand's entry-level sedan and hatchback model, respectively.
Toyota is offering a three-month moratorium to its customers for purchases made during this month. With this scheme, customer can purchase their desired car now and start paying the EMIs for it after three months. This scheme applies to the entire Toyota's India line-up.
Customers looking for a lower initial commitment while purchasing a new vehicle can opt for this scheme. Under the scheme, customers can avail a low EMI for the first six months of the loan tenure. The remaining amount gets adjusted during the repayment period. This scheme can be available by all Toyota customers in India.
Commenting on the exclusive set of offerings and assistance, Mr Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Services, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, said, "We are thrilled by the faith and support rested by our customers in Toyota brand over the years. To show our gratitude towards our customers, we have announced innumerable finance schemes during this festive season to offer innovative solutions that match the evolving expectations of our customers."
He further added, "These finance schemes will enable customers to live their dreams of owning a Toyota vehicle and ease the process of car buying with assured peace of mind. Another such scheme that we have been running since last month, allows our customers to avail a Special Cash Package offer alongside the ‘Leave Travel Scheme' as announced by the Govt. of India. At Toyota, we strongly believe in the Customer First philosophy and will continue to bring such schemes so as to provide the most unique offers to our customers."
Thoughts About The Toyota Cars Festive Finance Schemes For November 2020
Toyota aims to help new car purchase more accessible with new finance schemes this festive season. With more customers opting for a new car purchase, it will also help boost sales for the brand this Diwali as well.