- 10 hrs ago Tata Motors Deliver 100 Safari SUVs On A Single Day In Delhi-NCR: Here Are All The Details!
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan Review: Do The Changes Justify The Price Upgrade?
- 13 hrs ago New Bajaj Platina 100 ES (Electric Start) Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 53,920
- 15 hrs ago 2021 TVS Star City+ Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 68,465
- Technology Reliance Digital March Sale: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- News Manipur’s news website becomes first target of new rules on digital media, later withdrawn
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 March 2 Highlights: Bigg Boss Introduces New Twist In This Week’s Nomination Process
- Sports Olympic Council of Asia and AESF introduces the ‘Road to Asian Games’ Campaign for 2022 Asian Games
- Lifestyle Covishield Vs Covaxin: Everything You Need To Know And List Of Vaccination Centres In Major Cities In India
- Education MPSC State Service Admit Card 2021 For Prelims Released
- Finance Spectrum Auction: Airtel To Deliver 5G Services In Future
- Travel 10 Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
Mahindra has announced that it has resumed sales and service operations at its dealerships across the country. According to the relaxations announced for the nation-wide lockdown, businesses in the low-risk Green Zones can operate with limited manpower.
According to NDTV Auto, the company will reopen 300 dealerships across India, and will strictly adhere to the government health and safety guidelines. The 300 customer touchpoints account to approximately 30 per cent of the company's overall showrooms and service centres in the country.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic in the country, the company has stated that its dealerships will now focus on offering safe, contactless and enhanced digital service experience to its customers.
Mr Veejay Nakra, the CEO for the Automotive Division at Mahindra and Mahindra, said, "The launch of our unique 'Contactless' service, in addition to our newly launched 'Own Online' digital platform, will help us provide a holistic and contactless Sales & Service experience to our customers. During these times, ensuring the safety of our customers through a hassle-free experience is of utmost importance to us. Our offering of 'Contactless' service experience digitally supplements the safety precautions and strict guidelines we are implementing across all our touchpoints. We invite our customers to experience this all-new way of interacting with Mahindra."
Mahindra has also announced a host of industry-first, contactless service experiences to its customers. This will allow customers to get their vehicles serviced from the comfort of their own homes. This includes Mahindra's CustomerLIVE initiative, a live video platform where service advisors reach customers to convey the recommended repairs needed on their vehicles straight from the service bay. The advisors can also use 3D images of frequently used parts to explain any wear and tear to customers. Also, the customers receive their service-related documents & updates on WhatsApp.
The company has also issued a new application called ‘With You Hamesha' for Mahindra vehicle owners to view their repair orders including the parts used, job operations carried out and a host of other information. Customers can also book service appointments, request a pickup & drop of the vehicle, view service costs, vehicle history, warranty/ RSA renewal details and more. The smartphone application also has a live chat function, and an industry-first chatbot, called TotBot for additional AI help as well.
All the select showrooms and workshops will follow strict safety guidelines to ensure the safekeeping of both, its customers and the showroom employees. The company issued standard operating procedures to its dealer partners, which will involve new practices like, regular sanitisation of the dealerships and service centre, use of protective equipment by the staff at all times, and thermal scanning of both dealer staff and visitors. Also, all vehicles will be sanitised before they are taken for repair work, and will be repaired in alternate service bays in the workshop to ensure social distancing.
Thoughts About Mahindra Resuming Retail Operations At 300 Outlets Across India
Mahindra Group is one of many auto manufacturers who have supported the Indian Government to help fight the on-going Covid-19 Pandemic in the country. The company is now gearing up to resume operations and recover from the current automotive slowdown in the country.