- 3 hrs ago Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- 12 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Soon Launch The Updated Xpulse 200T Motorcycle
- 1 day ago 2022 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 - All You Need To Know
- 1 day ago Next-Gen Audi RS6 Supercar Slaying Estate Will Go Down Plug-In Route - Buzzkill Delayed
- News We'll not join the government; all well with BJP: JDU
- Sports Commonwealth Games 2022: Nitu, Amit Panghal, Nikhat Zareen clinch gold as Indian boxers shine
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
- Movies Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Asit Modi Breaks His Silence About Actors Leaving The Show; WATCH
- Finance 'Cipla' Betting Big on Digitisation And Emerging Segments
- Technology Jio Games Watch Will Let You Earn Money While Gaming
- Lifestyle National Handloom Day: Tiger Stripes Collection By Chakradhara & WWF India
Piaggio has revealed its new electric scooter, the Vespa Elettrica at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy. The company had unveiled the electric scooter as a concept model in 2016.
The Vespa Elettrica is powered by an electric motor with a peak power output of 5.2bhp and 2.6bhp of continuous power. Piaggio states that the Elettrica delivers a superior performance which is equal to a 50cc conventional scooter.
Trending On DriveSpark: