TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Honda has revealed the 2018 X-ADV adventure scooter at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy.
The go-anywhere scooter from Honda gets several upgrades in its 2018 avatar. Aesthetically, the adventure scooter is identical to its previous model.
The rugged body and the elevated stance of the X-ADV reflect its off-road ready attitude. The scooter not only looks tough but it also gets features such as 21-litre under seat storage capacity which makes it practical for daily commuting.
The X-ADV also features 5-way adjustable screen, tapered aluminium handlebar, Africa Twin handguards, rally-style instrument display, centre stand, all LED lighting and smart key activation.
The 2018 Honda X-ADV draws power from a 745cc liquid-cooled, twin-cylinder engine producing 54.04bhp and 68Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed DCT automatic transmission. The 2018 model features Honda Selectable Traction Control (HSTC) with two levels depending on the terrain.
The adventure scooter also gets a new G engine mapping which enhances the engine performance for off-road conditions. The rpm limiter in the manual mode has been increased to 7,500 rpm.
Honda will also offer a 46.9bhp version of the X-ADV which will allow the A2 license holders to ride the adventure scooter. The scooter also features long-travel suspension and 17-inch/15-inch front and rear spoke wheels and block-pattern tyres. ABS is offered as standard.
The Honda X-ADV is a combination of adventure motorcycle and practicality of a scooter. The 2018 iteration of the adventure scooter features several upgrades which improve the performance of the X-ADV.
Trending On DriveSpark: