- 16 hrs ago Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin Models To Launch In India On 5 March: Details And Expected Prices
- 16 hrs ago New (2020) Land Rover Defender Launched In India At Rs 69.99 Lakh: Bookings Now Open
- 18 hrs ago Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 79.50 Lakh
- 20 hrs ago Revolt Intellicorp To Expand Presence In India: Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Chennai & Mumbai On List
- Technology Flipkart Sale And Discount Offers: Top Deals On Best Selling Laptops In India
- Movies Thappad Movie Review: Taapsee Pannu's Film Echoes Loud And Makes A Powerful Statement
- News Justice S Muralidhar transferred from Delhi HC, notifies Centre
- Sports AFC Cup 2020: Bengaluru FC bow out on penalties in playoff round
- Lifestyle 22 Foods Rich In Sodium And Alternative Healthier Options
- Finance Due To Coronavirus, China Now Has More Billionaires Than US And India Combined
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
BMW C400X revealed at EICMA 2017. The BMW C400X is a mid-capacity scooter and was developed as the demand for sub 500cc segment in scooters is on the on the rise around the globe.
The BMW C400X scooter is powered by a new 350cc single-cylinder producing 33bhp @ 7,500rpm and 35Nm of torque @ 6,000rpm and is married to a CVT automatic gearbox. BMW claims the C400X will manage a top speed of 86mph (138kph).
The C400X features a tubular steel frame with a 35mm fork and twin shocks, set to ‘ensure that sporty, dynamic riding fun is combined with a very high level of comfort,' according to BMW.
Braking duties are carried out by twin front 265mm brake discs with four-piston floating calipers, and a single-piston caliper on the rear disc, of the same diameter.
ABS is standard equipment, along with BMW's ‘Automatic Stability Control' traction control system. Other features of the BMW C400X include LED lighting, while a 6.5-inch full-colour TFT display is available as an option.
The BMW scooter is offered in a choice of two colours: Zenith Blue metallic and Alpine White non-metallic.
The BMW C400X scooter offers an enjoyable ride along with strengths of agility, easy accessibility, and effortless handling.
Trending On DriveSpark: