TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
BMW C400X revealed at EICMA 2017. The BMW C400X is a mid-capacity scooter and was developed as the demand for sub 500cc segment in scooters is on the on the rise around the globe.
The BMW C400X scooter is powered by a new 350cc single-cylinder producing 33bhp @ 7,500rpm and 35Nm of torque @ 6,000rpm and is married to a CVT automatic gearbox. BMW claims the C400X will manage a top speed of 86mph (138kph).
The C400X features a tubular steel frame with a 35mm fork and twin shocks, set to ‘ensure that sporty, dynamic riding fun is combined with a very high level of comfort,' according to BMW.
Braking duties are carried out by twin front 265mm brake discs with four-piston floating calipers, and a single-piston caliper on the rear disc, of the same diameter.
ABS is standard equipment, along with BMW's ‘Automatic Stability Control' traction control system. Other features of the BMW C400X include LED lighting, while a 6.5-inch full-colour TFT display is available as an option.
The BMW scooter is offered in a choice of two colours: Zenith Blue metallic and Alpine White non-metallic.
The BMW C400X scooter offers an enjoyable ride along with strengths of agility, easy accessibility, and effortless handling.
Trending On DriveSpark: