- EICMA 2017: Benelli TNT 200 Revealed; To Rival KTM Duke 200
- Iconic Scooter Brand Lambretta Is Back; India Entry In 2019
- Kawasaki Ninja 125 And Z125 In The Works; Will It Come To India?
- EICMA 2017: Suzuki SV650X Revealed
- EICMA 2017: Benelli BN 125 Revealed
- EICMA 2017: Honda CB4 Interceptor Concept Revealed
BMW C400X revealed at EICMA 2017. The BMW C400X is a mid-capacity scooter and was developed as the demand for sub 500cc segment in scooters is on the on the rise around the globe.
The BMW C400X scooter is powered by a new 350cc single-cylinder producing 33bhp @ 7,500rpm and 35Nm of torque @ 6,000rpm and is married to a CVT automatic gearbox. BMW claims the C400X will manage a top speed of 86mph (138kph).
The C400X features a tubular steel frame with a 35mm fork and twin shocks, set to ‘ensure that sporty, dynamic riding fun is combined with a very high level of comfort,' according to BMW.
Braking duties are carried out by twin front 265mm brake discs with four-piston floating calipers, and a single-piston caliper on the rear disc, of the same diameter.
ABS is standard equipment, along with BMW's ‘Automatic Stability Control' traction control system. Other features of the BMW C400X include LED lighting, while a 6.5-inch full-colour TFT display is available as an option.
The BMW scooter is offered in a choice of two colours: Zenith Blue metallic and Alpine White non-metallic.
The BMW C400X scooter offers an enjoyable ride along with strengths of agility, easy accessibility, and effortless handling.
Trending On DriveSpark: