- 5 min ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Launched New Initiative ‘Sanitised by Tata Motors’ For its Customers Across India
- 1 hr ago Kia Sonet Mid-Spec Variant SUV Spotted Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago MG Gloster Premium SUV First Official Teaser Video Released: Will Rival The Jeep Grand Cherokee
- News Why Russia chose Sputnik V for its COVID-19 vaccine, why is it significant
- Technology OnePlus Nord New Color Variant Tipped To Launch In October
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi’s Stylish Pink Suits Will Have You Thinking About Pink Outfits
- Movies Anand Kumar Reveals Details About Sequel To Hrithik Roshan Starrer Super 30
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujurat In August 2020
- Finance Investing In Mutual Funds Using WhatsApp
- Sports COVID-19: Indian hockey teams to resume sports activities from August 19
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
BMW C400X revealed at EICMA 2017. The BMW C400X is a mid-capacity scooter and was developed as the demand for sub 500cc segment in scooters is on the on the rise around the globe.
The BMW C400X scooter is powered by a new 350cc single-cylinder producing 33bhp @ 7,500rpm and 35Nm of torque @ 6,000rpm and is married to a CVT automatic gearbox. BMW claims the C400X will manage a top speed of 86mph (138kph).
The C400X features a tubular steel frame with a 35mm fork and twin shocks, set to ‘ensure that sporty, dynamic riding fun is combined with a very high level of comfort,' according to BMW.
Braking duties are carried out by twin front 265mm brake discs with four-piston floating calipers, and a single-piston caliper on the rear disc, of the same diameter.
ABS is standard equipment, along with BMW's ‘Automatic Stability Control' traction control system. Other features of the BMW C400X include LED lighting, while a 6.5-inch full-colour TFT display is available as an option.
The BMW scooter is offered in a choice of two colours: Zenith Blue metallic and Alpine White non-metallic.
The BMW C400X scooter offers an enjoyable ride along with strengths of agility, easy accessibility, and effortless handling.
Trending On DriveSpark: