- 5 hrs ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- 10 hrs ago TVS Gearing Up For The Launch Of A New Scooter On October 7th; Rumours Point Towards Jupiter 125
- 13 hrs ago Pravaig Extinction MK2 India Launch First Phase In 2022: To Be Introduced As Fleet Service Initially
- 14 hrs ago Tata Motors Achieves 10000 Unit EV Sales Milestone; Dominates The EV Segment With 70% Market Share
- Sports IPL 2021, SRH vs PBKS: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Iconic Gold Awards 2021 Winners List: Shivangi Joshi, Debattama-Karanvir, Rrahul-Helly & Others Win Big
- News Threat of climate change 'looming large': PM Modi at Global Citizen Live
- Finance LIC Listing To Happen By 4th Quarter Of This Year: CEA
- Technology Oppo Reno7 To Feature Identical Design As The Reno6; Might Launch Soon
- Lifestyle From Suits To Skirt Sets, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya Has Fashion Goals For Every Occasion
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
Feline Motorcycles has launched their very first product in limited numbers. They have christened their motorcycle as the ‘Feline One'. This unique looking motorcycle will be available across the world by 2016.
The Feline One is project designed by Renowned designer Yacouba Galle. He has designed several other motorcycles, however, this will be his first model that will go into production. Only 50 of these motorcycles will be build to maintain exclusivity.
Powering the Feline One will be a three-cylinder, 801cc liquid-cooled engine. It will produce a decent 170 horsepower and the engine is paired to a 6-speed gearbox. The motorcycle will only weigh 155 kilograms, thus making it a great power to weight ratio package.
The chassis is made out of Aerospace Aluminium, Carbon Fibre and Titanium parts. Wheel rims, swing arm, fairing and front forks are all made out of carbon fibre. Yacouba Galle claims his Feline One to be a high-tech deluxe motorcycle.
The Feline One will be exclusive and is targeted at wealthy people of the world. It bears a price tag of USD 2,80,000 or INR 1,75,00,000. The motorcycle has been designed and developed after collecting data from over ten years.
The French designer derives inspiration for his motorcycles from various activities and passions that he follows. Yacouba Galle has previously worked as a pilot, journalist and tester. He has now dedicated his time to designing motorcycles, which his first love.