- 11 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 11 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Movies Sanjivani Actor Gaurav Chopraa Shares First Glimpse Of His Baby Boy, Calls It A Miraculous Blessing
- Sports IPL 2020: MI vs CSK: Ambati Rayudu plays a blinder; fans remember '3D' controversy
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Gaurav Gupta's Show 'Name Is Love' Is About Discovering Brave Stories From Young India
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Feline Motorcycles has launched their very first product in limited numbers. They have christened their motorcycle as the ‘Feline One'. This unique looking motorcycle will be available across the world by 2016.
The Feline One is project designed by Renowned designer Yacouba Galle. He has designed several other motorcycles, however, this will be his first model that will go into production. Only 50 of these motorcycles will be build to maintain exclusivity.
Powering the Feline One will be a three-cylinder, 801cc liquid-cooled engine. It will produce a decent 170 horsepower and the engine is paired to a 6-speed gearbox. The motorcycle will only weigh 155 kilograms, thus making it a great power to weight ratio package.
The chassis is made out of Aerospace Aluminium, Carbon Fibre and Titanium parts. Wheel rims, swing arm, fairing and front forks are all made out of carbon fibre. Yacouba Galle claims his Feline One to be a high-tech deluxe motorcycle.
The Feline One will be exclusive and is targeted at wealthy people of the world. It bears a price tag of USD 2,80,000 or INR 1,75,00,000. The motorcycle has been designed and developed after collecting data from over ten years.
The French designer derives inspiration for his motorcycles from various activities and passions that he follows. Yacouba Galle has previously worked as a pilot, journalist and tester. He has now dedicated his time to designing motorcycles, which his first love.