TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Feline Motorcycles has launched their very first product in limited numbers. They have christened their motorcycle as the ‘Feline One'. This unique looking motorcycle will be available across the world by 2016.
The Feline One is project designed by Renowned designer Yacouba Galle. He has designed several other motorcycles, however, this will be his first model that will go into production. Only 50 of these motorcycles will be build to maintain exclusivity.
Powering the Feline One will be a three-cylinder, 801cc liquid-cooled engine. It will produce a decent 170 horsepower and the engine is paired to a 6-speed gearbox. The motorcycle will only weigh 155 kilograms, thus making it a great power to weight ratio package.
The chassis is made out of Aerospace Aluminium, Carbon Fibre and Titanium parts. Wheel rims, swing arm, fairing and front forks are all made out of carbon fibre. Yacouba Galle claims his Feline One to be a high-tech deluxe motorcycle.
The Feline One will be exclusive and is targeted at wealthy people of the world. It bears a price tag of USD 2,80,000 or INR 1,75,00,000. The motorcycle has been designed and developed after collecting data from over ten years.
The French designer derives inspiration for his motorcycles from various activities and passions that he follows. Yacouba Galle has previously worked as a pilot, journalist and tester. He has now dedicated his time to designing motorcycles, which his first love.