- 2 hrs ago Five Things To Know About The Kia Carens: Design, Powertrain & More
- 18 hrs ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 20 hrs ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- 22 hrs ago Komaki Ranger & Venice Electric Two Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.15 Lakh
- News On Twitter bio change, Ghulam Nahi Azad has this to say
- Sports Wishes pour in for new parents Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech
- Movies Hridayam Box Office 4 Days Worldwide Collection: The Pranav Mohanlal Starrer Crosses 20-Crore Mark!
- Technology Playgo Dualpods Review: Budget TWS That Does The Job
- Lifestyle Pisces Horoscope 2022: Yearly Astrological Predictions About Life, Love, Career, Health And More
- Finance Union Budget 2022: Government Should Prioritize Reforms Towards MSME and SME
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
Feline Motorcycles has launched their very first product in limited numbers. They have christened their motorcycle as the ‘Feline One'. This unique looking motorcycle will be available across the world by 2016.
The Feline One is project designed by Renowned designer Yacouba Galle. He has designed several other motorcycles, however, this will be his first model that will go into production. Only 50 of these motorcycles will be build to maintain exclusivity.
Powering the Feline One will be a three-cylinder, 801cc liquid-cooled engine. It will produce a decent 170 horsepower and the engine is paired to a 6-speed gearbox. The motorcycle will only weigh 155 kilograms, thus making it a great power to weight ratio package.
The chassis is made out of Aerospace Aluminium, Carbon Fibre and Titanium parts. Wheel rims, swing arm, fairing and front forks are all made out of carbon fibre. Yacouba Galle claims his Feline One to be a high-tech deluxe motorcycle.
The Feline One will be exclusive and is targeted at wealthy people of the world. It bears a price tag of USD 2,80,000 or INR 1,75,00,000. The motorcycle has been designed and developed after collecting data from over ten years.
The French designer derives inspiration for his motorcycles from various activities and passions that he follows. Yacouba Galle has previously worked as a pilot, journalist and tester. He has now dedicated his time to designing motorcycles, which his first love.