TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Ever since the end of Season 1, the biking community has been eagerly waiting for Cruise India Motorbike Show, Season II. Just when the palpable anxiety was at its peak, an announcement was made by the organizers with a promise of a bigger and a better bike fest in its forthcoming season.
The show in its second year will be held in Delhi on the 21st and 22nd of March 2015 at Hyatt Regency Gurgaon. Cruise India Motorbike Show is bringing various variations in the show format.
A Stunt Championship Moto Xtreme Madness (MXM) will be held which will open gateways for Indian stunt athletes for offshore stunts championship. This endeavor will be one of its kinds where not just international stunt athletes but Indian stunt professionals will also be competing for MXM Stunt Championship.
Besides, Moto Xtreme Madness the organizers will retain their activities like Bikeography, Vintage Bike Show, Bike Overhaul, Bike Customization Workshop & Cause Ride. This Season the organizers have picked up the cause of wearing safety gears while riding a bike.
The promotions of the same are already up with hashtag "#safetyissexy" on the social platforms. In the same spirit, to ensure the safety of all, the hotel will be advising all bikers to stay back and not drink and drive. Management at Hyatt Regency Gurgaon has also offered special rates for stay during the event.
But what will be more exciting to explore is, India's First Pitstop Party. Speaking on this the Concept Head of Cruise India Sorubhh K Bharti said, "Pitstop party will be a series of EDM parties exclusively for our riders. In Pitstop parties our riders can explore the newly launched Mean Machines, International Paddock girls, International riders & the best of get-togethers."
Maulina Gupta, Director Sales & Marketing Hyatt Regency Gurgaon added, "The grandeur and vivaciousness of an event comes alive with the right location and setting. Hyatt Regency Gurgaon will play a perfect host to the evening and we look forward to our future association with the Cruise India MotorBike Show".