- 52 min ago Sporty Hero Xoom Launched At Rs 68,599 - 3 Variants, 5 Colour Options
- 1 hr ago 5 Things You Should Know About Mahindra – Everything In The List Will Surprise You
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG Launched in India - Prices Start At Rs 13.23 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Pure EV ecoDryft Electric Motorcycle Launched At Rs 99,999 - 130km Range
- Lifestyle Soya Chunks For Cholesterol: How Does It Benefit? How Much Soya Can I Consume?
- News How Dilip Kumar silenced Indira Gandhi for her disrespectful comments on Indian films? Check out viral video
- Travel Valentine 2023: If Your Partner Loves Travelling, Here is What You Can Do
- Finance Emkay Sees A Massive Potential Jump Of Upto 50% Returns From This Textile Midcap
- Sports Virat Kohli backs gender diversity in cricket as Harmanpreet Kaur becomes PUMA brand ambassador
- Movies Darshan's Kranti TV Rights Sold To Udaya TV For This Whopping Price! To Stream On This Platform
- Education Simple Tips to Improve your Spoken English Skill
- Technology Infinix Note 12i With AMOLED Display Goes On Sale In India For ₹9,999
Simple Energy inaugurated its first manufacturing facility yesterday (January 19, 2023) and the EV maker is now looking forward to commencing production of its flagship product, the Simple One.
Diving into details, this new state-of-the-art EV manufacturing facility is spread over an area of 2,00,000 sq.ft and it is located at Shoolagiri, Tamilnadu. It is also worth mentioning that this new facility has been named 'Simple Vision 1.0'.
Apart from that, the EV maker claims that Simple Vision 1.0 is equipped with the best-in-class GA Line (General Assembly Line), India's first patented in-house motor manufacturing line, a battery manufacturing line along with other facilities like cell storage, CAL (Customer Acceptance Line), and a few more supporting facilities.
Moreover, Simple Energy further claims that the Simple Vision 1.0 plant is among the safest manufacturing plants in India. Furthermore, this manufacturing facility also sports an in-house vehicle testing centre and this facility is very essential to assess and further developing its current and future products.
According to Simple Energy, the Simple Vision 1.0 facility is built with an initial investment of Rs 100 Crore and the plant also aims to provide employment to more than 700 people locally, and is aiming to have a female-dominated workforce. Moreover, the EV maker also claimed that it is having more products in the pipeline and aims to be at the forefront of the global transition to green mobility.
Speaking about Simple One, Simple Energy claims its latest iteration can do more than 200 kilometres on a fully charged battery pack charge. Additionally, the latest version of the electric scooter also comes with a more powerful 8.5kW electric motor with 72Nm of peak torque and a larger 4.8kWh battery pack.
In terms of performance, the upcoming Simple One electric scooter is said to have a top speed of around 105km/h and can accelerate from a standstill to 40km/h in just 2.77 seconds. Other than that, the pre-bookings for the Simple One electric scooter is already open and the electric scooter is expected to come with a starting price of Rs 1.05 lakh (ex-showroom).
With the state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in Tamilnadu, Simple Energy is expected to soon launch and commence the production of the Simple One electric scooters in India. That being said, we have high expectations for the upcoming Simple One electric scooter in terms of its performance and handling characteristics.