- 1 hr ago Sporty Hero Xoom Launched At Rs 68,599 - 3 Variants, 5 Colour Options
- 2 hrs ago 5 Things You Should Know About Mahindra – Everything In The List Will Surprise You
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG Launched in India - Prices Start At Rs 13.23 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Pure EV ecoDryft Electric Motorcycle Launched At Rs 99,999 - 130km Range
- Lifestyle Tips To Get Rid Of Loose Skin After Weight Loss
- News Statistical Analysis of MK Stalin's mission on Farmer's Empowerment
- Education Best Psychology Books for UGC Net Exam Preparation 2023
- Travel Valentine 2023: If Your Partner Loves Travelling, Here is What You Can Do
- Finance Emkay Sees A Massive Potential Jump Of Upto 50% Returns From This Textile Midcap
- Sports Virat Kohli backs gender diversity in cricket as Harmanpreet Kaur becomes PUMA brand ambassador
- Movies Darshan's Kranti TV Rights Sold To Udaya TV For This Whopping Price! To Stream On This Platform
- Technology Infinix Note 12i With AMOLED Display Goes On Sale In India For ₹9,999
The Auto Expo 2023 turned out to be a massive event after more than 6 lakh people turned out to the event. That being said, here is the list of the top 5 two-wheelers at the Auto Expo 2023.
Swedish EV manufacturer Cake turned up at the Auto Expo 2023 with some of the most outlandish electric two-wheelers. However, the one that grabbed our attention the most is the Cake Kalk and on display were the Cake Kalk&, and Cake Kalk :work.
Out of these two variants, the Cake Kalk :work is the more extreme version with its MX front suspension (200mm travel) and 18-inch tyres shod with Continental TKC80 off-road tyres. Apart from that, the motorcycle is powered by a 14.75bhp electric motor and comes packed with a 2.5kWh battery pack that is good for a range of 86km.
Benelli put on quite a show at the Auto Expo 2023 by showcasing a few motorcycles but the Leoncino 800 was definitely one of the coolest motorcycles at the event. Not only does the Benelli Leoncino looks good on flesh, but it also gets a decent powertrain capable of pushing out 75.2bhp of peak power and 67Nm of peak torque from its twin-cylinder, 754cc engine.
Apart from that, Benelli also showcased the Trail version of the Leoncini 800 which is more suitable for mild off-road. This variant of the Leoncino also features 10mm additional travel on the front suspension and 2mm additional travel on the rear suspension along with a larger 19-inch front tyre.
Ultraviolette Automotive showcased the F99 Factory Racing Platform at the Auto Expo 2023 and the new F99 electric motorcycle further pushes the performance envelope compared to the F77 electric motorcycle with its 120 Voltarchitecture and 66.5bhp electric motor. As a result of these upgrades over the F77 electric motorcycle, the top speed of the new F99 electric motorcycle stands at 200km/h.
TVS showcased the iQube ST at the Auto Expo 2023 and the electric scooter grabbed a lot of attention at the event. Though the TVS iQube ST looks very similar to the iQube S variant, the former features a much-improved power unit. Diving into details, the iQube ST features a larger 5.1kWh battery pack which gives it an improved range of more than 140km on a fully charged battery pack.
The Benda LFC700 is probably the most curiosity-churning motorcycle at the Auto Expo 2023. This Chinese middle-weight cruiser motorcycle rivals the likes of Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650, however, unlike most cruiser motorcycles, the LFC700 draws its power from a 680cc, 4-cylinder engine. Apart from that, this powertrain produces a healthy 91bhp of peak power and 63Nm of peak torque.
The Auto Expo 2023 turned out to be a spectacular event with a record 6.36 lakh visitors. Moreover, the event showcased numerous upcoming cars, motorcycles, scooters, EVs, and commercial vehicles along with future concepts vehicles and technological innovations. That being said, we think the above-listed 5 two-wheelers grabbed the most attention at the event.