- 14 min ago Bentley Bentayga EWB Launched In India At Rs 6 Crore – The New Flagship
- 1 hr ago Simple One Electric Scooter To Be Launched Very Soon – Manufacturing Facility Inaugurated
- 4 hrs ago Updated Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Launched In India At Rs 5.69 Lakh – New Design, Added Safety Features & More
- 6 hrs ago Auto Expo 2023: Top 5 Concept Cars – EV9, Curvv & More
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: EX Jhalak Winner Praises Shiv Thakare, Says 'TV Per Mandali Ke Log...'
- Sports Jakub Kiwior: All you need to know about the Arsenal Target
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2023 Released, Check Details Here
- News BBC uses testimonies of discredited officers to frame PM Modi in 2002 Gujarat riots
- Lifestyle Lala Lajpat Rai: Interesting Facts About This Fiery Indian Nationalist
- Finance 3 Stocks From Metal & Mining Sector To Buy For High Returns As Suggested By ICICI Securities
- Travel Where To Travel Solo In India During Winter
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A03s vs Lava Z3: Budget Smartphones Compared
Joy e-bike Mihos launched at Auto Expo 2023 at Rs 1.49 Lakh (ex-showroom). The Joy e-bike Mihos offers a range of 100 kilometres on a single charge of its Lithium-ion battery pack.
The Mihos was developed and designed by the Wardwizard (the parent company of Joy e-bike) R&D team in Vadodra, Gujarat. The company also showed off the Rockefeller concept electric motorcycle at Auto Expo 2023.
Auto Expo 2023; Joy e-Bike Mihos Specs & Range
The Joy e-bike Mihos electric scooter is powered by a Lithium-ion battery with Nickel Manganese Cobalt (NMC)chemistry that has a net energy content of 2.5 kWh. This battery pack allows the Mihos to deliver a range of 100 kilometres on a single charge. Charging the battery pack back to full capacity takes 4 hours.
The lithium-ion battery pack on the Mihos sends power to a hub-mounted motor that is rated at 1.5kW and produces a peak torque output of 95Nm. This is enough to propel the Mihos from 0-40km/h in less than 7 seconds and also allows the electric scooter to hit a top speed of 70km/h.
The Joy e-bike Mihos comes equipped with telescopic front forks and a monoshock at the rear to take care of the rough stuff. Braking duties are handled by a disc brake each at both ends that are aided by a hydraulic combi-braking system. The brakes also help charge up the battery every time you pull the brake lever.
The Joy e-bike Mihos is 1,864mm long, 700mm wide and 1,178mm tall. The electric scooter has a 1,360mm long wheelbase and offers a ground clearance of 175mm. The seat of the e-scooter sits 740mm above the ground.
2023 Auto Expo: Joy e-bike Mihos Design & Features
The Joy e-bike Mihos has a retro design and looks like a scooter from the yesteryears with its circular headlamp and the pod-like indicators that sit lower on the front apron. The Mihos also features a long seat and single-piece grabrail.
WardWizard states that the body panels of the Mihos are made using Poly Dicyclopentadiene (PDCPD) a material that it claims offers additional durability and flexibility while also being able to absorb maximum impact.
The Mihos also comes packed with a host of features including the Joy E-connect app that connects to the scooter via Bluetooth and allows you to check your scooter's stats and track it remotely with GPS. The Mihos also features a reverse mode for easy parking, along with geofencing, antitheft and keyless operation among others.
The Mihos is offered in four colour options Metallic Blue, Solid Black Glossy, Solid Yellow Glossy and Pearl White. Bookings for the Joy e-bike Mihos are now open at dealerships across the country.
Thoughts About The Joy e-bike Mihos
The Joy e-bike Mihos is yet another entrant into a very crowded high-speed premium electric scooter segment and comes packed with features and retro looks that will hopefully ensure customers start flooding into the showrooms soon.