- 6 hrs ago Bentley Bentayga EWB Launched In India At Rs 6 Crore – The New Flagship
- 7 hrs ago Simple One Electric Scooter To Be Launched Very Soon – Manufacturing Facility Inaugurated
- 10 hrs ago Updated Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Launched In India At Rs 5.69 Lakh – New Design, Added Safety Features & More
- 12 hrs ago Auto Expo 2023: Top 5 Concept Cars – EV9, Curvv & More
- Finance 2 Large Cap & Mid Cap Stocks From Consumer Durable Space To Buy For Robust Returns: Top Brokerage
- News How new Parliament building will look from inside? Check photos
- Lifestyle Benefits Of Reciting Specific Chapters Of Sundar Kanda For Wish Fulfilment
- Sports India Open 2023: Vitidsarn upsets Loh Kean Yew to enter semi-finals; Yamaguchi, An Se-Young also advance
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: EX Contestant Praises Sumbul Touqeer Khan For Her ‘Main Nahi Badli’ Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2023 Released, Check Details Here
- Travel Where To Travel Solo In India During Winter
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A03s vs Lava Z3: Budget Smartphones Compared
Benelli 752 S revealed at Auto Expo 2023. The Benelli is a Sport Naked motorcycle that is powered by the 754cc parallel-twin engine that also powers the Leoncino 800 that is also displayed at Auto Expo 2023.
The Benelli 752S features a modern attractive design and features some high-spec suspension and tyre parts which Benelli claims ensures that the rider has absolute fun on the road while still offering a comfortable ride.
The Benelli 752S is powered by a 754cc, water-cooled, parallel-twin DOHC engine that produces 75bhp at 8,500rpm and 67Nm of peak torque at 6,500rpm. The parallel-twin engine is paired with a 6-speed gearbox.
The Benelli 752S is 2,130mm long, 810mm wide and 1,100mm tall. The 752S has a 1,460mm long wheelbase and offers 180mm of ground clearance. The Benelli 752S weighs 226 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 14.5 litres. The sport naked 752S has a seat height of 810mm.
The Benelli 752S sports a trestle steel tube frame with 50mm upside down Marzocchi front forks and a KYB monoshock with adjustable preload at the rear along with a swingarm.
The Benelli 752S sports dual 320mm disc brakes with 4 piston callipers at the front and a single 260mm disc at the rear that is clamped down by a single-piston calliper. The brakes are aided by dual-channel ABS. The Benelli 752S rides on 17-inch aluminium alloy wheels shod in 120/70 (front) and 180/55 (rear) tyres.
The design of the Benelli 752 S makes it quite the looker and the naked bike with its exposed frame, and full LED lights all around with the headlight being a split unit with a unique twin-pod setup that makes it stand out from the rest of the crowd. Another highlight of the Benelli 752S is the short, upswept megaphone exhaust that helps the bike vents its twin-cylinder fury at the world. The 752 also features a full-colour TFT display for all the instrumentation requirements.
Thoughts About The Benelli 752 Showcased At Auto Expo 2023
The Benelli 752S showcased at Auto Expo 2023 is another naked middleweight bike from the Italian brand that could make its way into the country in the future.