- 8 hrs ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 10 hrs ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Komaki Ranger & Venice Electric Two Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Generation, Design & More
- News PM Modi committed to honouring real heroes: Amit Shah on Padma awards
- Movies Bro Daddy Twitter Review: Did Mohanlal-Prithviraj Sukumaran's Film Impress The Audience?
- Finance Union Budget 2022-23: Here's What The Insurance Industry Expects
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Super-sub Irshad earns NorthEast United FC draw against Mumbai City FC
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Technology Oppo Reno7 5G India Pricing Tipped Ahead Of February 4 Launch
- Lifestyle Know About Tongue Thrust In Newborns And Children: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
Yezdi Scrambler launched in India at a starting price of Rs 2.04 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi. The Yezdi Scrambler sits right in the middle of Yezdi's new product lineup in India. It carries proper scrambler styling and is powered by the same 334cc engine as the other two Yezdi motorcycles.
Much has been spoken about the storied history of the Yezdi brand and more specifically, the Roadking. The Roadking is a motorcycle that was seen in popular culture and it was a very glamorous motorcycle for its time. However, it really became a legend in the off-road circuit with regular participation and victories in multiple rallies.
It is quite obvious that the name Yezdi and off-road go together, much like the words off-road and scrambler go together. Hence, in its comeback, the brand has launched the Scrambler. It just might be one of the most interesting motorcycles south of the Rs 3 lakh price bracket. Read on to know more about the Yezdi Scrambler.
Yezdi Scrambler Design & Style
The Yezdi Scrambler has typical scrambler styling. It gets the signature scrambler flyline with the single-piece seat flowing into the fuel tank. The fuel tank itself is voluptuous and curvy. Up front is a circular LED headlamp with the Yezdi logo. Right above it is the circular LCD instrument cluster, which once again in typical scrambler fashion is offset to the right.
Up front is a dirtbike-style mudguard, and at the rear is a tyre hugger. The Yezdi Scrambler also sports twin exhaust pipes and this makes the motorcycle look just brilliant. The engine gets a matte finish with the cooling fins on the cylinder getting a contrasting silver finish. The dual-purpose tyres further add to the off-road-ready design and styling.
Yezdi Scrambler Features
As aforementioned, the Yezdi scrambler features a digital instrument cluster. The circular LCD display is very informative as it displays the trip meters, gear position indicator, distance-to-empty, speedometer, odometer, tachometer, and ABS modes.
The motorcycle features three ABS modes - Road, Rain & Off-Road. The Yezdi Scrambler also features a Type-A and Type-C USB charging slot to charge up your smartphone or any other gadget.
Yezdi Scrambler Engine & Performance
The Yezdi Scrambler, like the other two Yezdi motorcycles, is powered by a liquid-cooled, 334cc, single-cylinder engine. However, it is in a different state of tune. In the scrambler, it puts out a maximum power figure of 27.8bhp at 8,000rpm and a peak torque output of 28.2Nm at 6,750rpm. A 6-speed gearbox drives the rear wheel.
Yezdi Scrambler Suspension, Brakes & Tyres
Suspension is taken care of by a telescopic fork up front and twin shocks at the rear. Braking duties are handled by a 320mm disc up front and a 240mm disc at the rear. The Scrambler rides on a 19-inch wheel up front shod with a 100/90 section tubeless dual-purpose tyre and a 17-inch wheel at the rear shod with a 140/70 section tubeless dual-purpose tyre. The motorcycle weighs in at 182 kgs and has a fuel tank capacity of 12.5 litres.
Yezdi Scrambler Colours & Variants
The Yezdi Scrambler is available in just one variant and six colour options.
Yezdi Scrambler Fire Orange: Rs 2,04,900
Yezdi Scrambler Yelling Yellow: Rs 2,06,900
Yezdi Scrambler Outlaw Olive: Rs 2,06,900
Yezdi Scrambler Rebel Red: Rs 2,10,900
Yezdi Scrambler Mean Green: Rs 2,10,900
Yezdi Scrambler Midnight Blue: Rs 2,10,900
Thoughts On Yezdi Scrambler Being Launched In India
Yezdi has returned to the Indian market and this time, with three motorcycles being launched at once. The Scrambler is very desirable as it is the only scrambler-styled motorcycle in this bracket and hence it doesn't really have any immediate competition.