- 6 min ago Top 10 Safest Cars In India, 2022: Under 10 Lakhs
- 3 hrs ago Tata Tiago & Tigor CNG Launched In India At Rs 6.09 Lakh: Variants, Specs & More Details
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Slavia Delivery Timeline Revealed: Deliveries To Commence From March Onwards
- 5 hrs ago Valentino Rossi To Race Audi R8 LMS In World GT Challenge Europe
- Movies Deepika Padukone Starrer Gehraiyaan's Trailer To Be Out Tomorrow, Actress Shares An Intense Post
- News India's third Covid wave likely to peak on Jan 23, daily cases to stay below 4 lakh: IIT Kanpur scientist
- Finance Buy This Midcap IT Stock For An Upside Of 25%
- Sports With eye on quarterfinals spot, India seek winning start against Iran in women's Asian Cup opener
- Technology Lenovo Announces Windows 11 Tablet Powered By Snapdragon 7C; Enhanced Learning For Students
- Education Karnataka 2nd PUC Time Table 2022 Released At pue.kar.nic.in, Check Class 12 Board Exam Date Sheet Here
- Lifestyle Wall Paint - Distemper Or Emulsion? 5-Point Comparative Guide By Expert
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Karnataka In Winter Of 2022
Yezdi adventure motorcycle teased in latest video. Classic Legends has released a teaser video for its upcoming motorcycle from the Yezdi brand and this motorcycle will be revealed in its entirety on 13 January 2022. This date also marks the revival of the Yezdi brand.
The return of the Yezdi brand is one of the most-awaited events in the motorcycling world. The word Yezdi evokes some beautiful memories of the Yezdi 2-stroke motorcycles from the 70s and 80s. Back in their heyday, Yezdi motorcycles were super popular and very impressive indeed. Everyone wanted to own one.
Yezdis were dominating motorcycle rallies and the star of every movie was expected to be seen riding one. With time though, the Yezdi brand faded into oblivion and the last Yezdi Roadking was produced in 1996. In the last few years, several Yezdi clubs and Yezdi rider groups have turned the old motorcycles into cult icons.
It was only a couple of years ago that Classic Legends announced the return of the Yezdi brand. Classic Legends was formed almost six years ago to breathe life into classic brands like Jawa, Yezdi, and BSA. Jawa was relaunched in 2018 and more recently, Classic Legends revived the BSA brand as well.
The third and final brand to be revived is Yezdi and this one is expected to draw lots of buyers to the dealerships. Three motorcycles are expected to be launched under the Yezdi brand - an ADV, a Roadster, and a Scrambler.
The latest teaser reveals an ADV-styled motorcycle being ridden on a beach. The video doesn't reveal lots of details about the new motorcycle, but it does reveal enough to show that the motorcycle features the signature Yezdi twin exhaust system, a circular headlamp, and the motorcycle rides on spoked wheels.
The video also has several references to the Yezdi bikes of yore, with the text 'Don't let daddy down' appearing on the video. At the end of the video, the date 13-01-22 is prominently placed, which is when the motorcycle will be revealed.
All three upcoming Yezdi motorcycles will be based on the same platform and this platform is expected to be derived from the Jawa Perak. It is even expected to be powered by the same 334cc, single-cylinder motor. In the Jawa Perak, it produces 30bhp and 32.74Nm. It remains to be seen if these figures change in the upcoming Yezdi ADV.
Thoughts On Yezdi ADV Motorcycle Teaser Video Being Released Ahead Of Launch
In the past, Yezdi had multiple motorcycle models with varying engine capacities. There was a 175cc model, multiple 250cc models, and one 350cc twin-cylinder model. Now, Yezdi will make a comeback with multiple models but the same engine capacity range. Motorcycling enthusiasts certainly are very excited about this new development and only time will reveal if it won't let daddy down.