- 10 hrs ago Hyundai Confirms Ioniq 5 EV To Be Equipped With Level 2 ADAS – Comes With Front & Rear Radars
- 14 hrs ago Honda Cars December 2022 Offers – Benefits & Discounts More Than Rs 70,00
- 16 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Discounts – Save Big Money Before Jan 2023 Price Hike
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Hike Prices From January 2023 – Sales Figures Likely To Decline
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Argentina vs Australia: Messi scores as Argentina win 2-1 and qualify for quarterfinals
- News MCD Elections 2022: Stage set for high-stakes civic polls; 1.45 cr electors eligible to vote
- Movies Throwback: When Deepika Padukone Said No To Cameos But Broke Her Stance For Hubby Ranveer Singh's Cirkus!
- Lifestyle Do You Walk Every Day? Here Are 10 Common Walking Mistakes To Avoid
- Finance RBI Digital Rupee- How to Avail and Use e-Rupee?
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
- Education Around 3,000 Agniveers have joined Indian Navy
- Technology Twitter Restores Pranay Pathole's Account: Did Elon Musk Intervene?
Analysing the sales figures in October 2022, it is clear that Yamaha has gained decent traction.
YoY sales figures are up by more than 7 per cent as the Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer managed to sell a total of 61,691 units of its two-wheelers in India. Read further for more information.
Yamaha FZ (20,440 Units)
The Yamaha FZ motorcycles continue to be the best-selling Yamaha motorcycles in India and the FZ range of models yet again takes the top spot in terms of sales volume by selling 20,440 units in October 2022.
Moreover, thanks to this amazing sales figure, the YoY sales figure for the motorcycle has improved by 52.4 per cent. However, the MoM sales figures dipped marginally as the company managed to sell 13 units compared to September 2022 sales figures.
Yamaha Ray ZR (11,683 Units)
The Yamaha Ray ZR is a very sporty-looking scooter with its primary target customers being youngsters in the country. In October 2022, Yamaha sold 11,683 units of Yamaha Ray ZR scooters in India.
This has resulted in a YoY sales decline of more than 14 per cent. However, the MoM sales figures went up by more than 43.4 per cent as the company managed to sell 3,540 units more than the previous month (September 2022).
Yamaha R15 (10,541 Units)
The Yamaha R15 is a heartthrob for many young motorcycle enthusiasts in India and the sharp track focussed dynamics of this motorcycle makes it the best beginners motorcycle for anyone looking to take up motorsport as a career.
In October 2022, Yamaha sold 10,541 units of R15 motorcycles in India. This has resulted in a YoY sales increase of almost 3 per cent and a MoM sales increase of 10.3 per cent.
Yamaha Fascino (10,501 Units)
Despite the Yamaha Fascino sporting a love-or-hate kind of design, the sales figures are not that shabby. In October 2022, Yamaha managed to sells 10,501 units of Fascino scooters in India.
In terms of numbers, Yamaha sold 13,487 units of Fascino scooters in October 2021, resulting in a YoY sales decrease of more than 22 per cent. On the other hand, the company sold 10,348 units of Fascino scooters in September 2022, resulting in a MoM sales increase of more than 1.4 per cent.
Yamaha MT15 (8,037 Units)
The Yamaha MT15 is a naked street-fighter motorcycle powered by the same engine that powers the Yamaha R15. With the launch of the updated model, the demand for the Yamaha MT15 has shot by a considerable margin. However, the company could not keep up the same momentum.
As a result, Yamaha sold just 8,037 units of Yamaha MT15 motorcycles in October 2022, resulting in 33.5 per cent increase in YoY sales figures and 0.8 per cent dip in MoM sales figures.
Yamaha FZ25 (489 Units)
The Yamaha FZ25 is the 250cc variant of the Yamaha FZ series. Apart from that, the Yamaha FZ25 series of motorcycles are some of the best 250cc touring motorcycles in the country.
In October 2022, Yamaha sold 489 units of these motorcycles in India. This has resulted in a YoY sales dip of more than 40 per cent and MoM sales increase of more than 42 per cent.
Thoughts About Yamaha's Sales Performance In October 2022
Analysing the sales performance of Yamaha, we can see that the brand has witnessed growth in overall MoM and YoY sales performance as the company managed to sell a total of 61,691 units in the month of October 2022.