- 7 hrs ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 9 hrs ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Komaki Ranger & Venice Electric Two Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Generation, Design & More
- News PM Modi committed to honouring real heroes: Amit Shah on Padma awards
- Movies Bro Daddy Twitter Review: Did Mohanlal-Prithviraj Sukumaran's Film Impress The Audience?
- Finance Union Budget 2022-23: Here's What The Insurance Industry Expects
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Super-sub Irshad earns NorthEast United FC draw against Mumbai City FC
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Technology Oppo Reno7 5G India Pricing Tipped Ahead Of February 4 Launch
- Lifestyle Know About Tongue Thrust In Newborns And Children: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
Ultraviolette has recently released a teaser video of its upcoming electric motorcycle F77. The 58-second teaser video shows different angles of the electric motorcycle and the teaser video ends with a note saying "THE FUTURE TAKES OFF WITH US".
According to sources, the much-awaited and futuristic-looking Ultraviolette F77 electric motorcycle is scheduled for launch in March 2022. Apart from that, the startup company is backed by the Hosaur-based two-wheeler giant, TVS Motors.
As of now, we are not sure whether Ulraviolette has started the production of the F77 electric motorcycle. Though the company has officially released the teaser, the pre-orders for the F77 is yet to be taken.
Speaking about the Ultraviolette F77, the electric motorcycle features a very sporty Steel trellis frame with an Aluminium bulk head. Moreover, the electric motorcycle sports premium hardware such as Inverted cartridge type forks at the front and a gas-charged pre-load adjustable monoshock at the rear.
The Ultraviolette F77 also features a large 320mm front disc with a 4-piston radial caliper, a 230mm rear disc with a single-piston floating caliper and dual-channel ABS for effective braking performance.
According to the official website, the Ultraviolette F77 has a peak power output of 33.52bhp at 2,250rpm and a peak torque output of 90Nm. Thanks to the single reduction gear, torque from the electric motor is multiplied to 450Nm when it reaches the wheel.
This enables the Ultraviolette F77 to sprint from 0-60kmph in just 2.9 seconds and reach 100km/h in 7.5 seconds. The Ultraviolette F77 also has a top speed of 147km/h according to their official website.
Despite the electric motor and 4.2kWh Li-ion battery pack (three modular Li-ion battery packs), the Ultraviolette F77 weighs just 158kgs. In comparison, the Ktm Duke 200 weighs 159kgs.
Thanks to its low kerb weight and regen braking, the Ultraviolette F77 can take full advantage of its Li-ion battery pack for a claimed range of 130-150 kms on a single charge.
The Ultraviolette F77 uses a CCS charge port and it takes approximately 5 hours to charge the battery pack to full capacity using a standard charging point. However, the charging time is reduced to just 1.5 hours while using a suitable fast charger.
The Ultraviolette F77 comes with a 110/70-section tyre at the front and a 150/60-section tyre at the rear.
Being an electric motorcycle, the Ultraviolette F77 comes loaded with features such as a full-LED lighting system, a large full-colour TFT dash, 3 ride modes, integrated eSim with LTE connectivity, 9-axis IMU, shock and impact sensors, customisable profiles and a lot more.
We expect Ultraviolette F77 to be priced anywhere between Rs 1.4 lakh to Rs 1.7 lakh in India.
Thoughts About Ultraviolette F77
The Ultraviolette F77 is clearly one of the best looking motorcycles in the country. The electric motorcycle looks very futuristic and anyone would take a second look at the Ultraviolette F77.