- Lifestyle International Education Day 2023: Quotes, Messages, WhatsApp Messages, And FB Status
- Movies She's All Grown Up: Aaradhya Bachchan Steals Limelight From Aishwarya At Anant Ambani's Engagement.
- Sports India Open: Saina Nehwal suffers straight-game defeat aginast Chen Yu Fei; all Indians out of contention
- News First time since independence, India has courage to turn dreams into reality: PM Modi
- Finance 4 Internet-Based Service Stocks Showing Upside Potential Up To 81%, HDFC Securities Says Buy
- Technology Twitter Blue Gets Annual Subscription Payment Option Offers Big Discount
- Education How to be a creative writer; Tips for beginners
- Travel Top 5 Best Fort Trek In Maharashtra And Difficulty Levels
TVS Motor continues to showcase very strong sales figures in India with a very consistent YoY and MoM sales in the country.
Moreover, November 2022 went quite well for the Indian two-wheeler manufacturer as the company managed to sell more than 1,90,000 units of its two-wheelers in India.
Looking at the sales figures, TVS managed to sell 1,91,730 units of its two-wheelers in India in November 2022. In comparison, TVS sold just 1,75,940 units of its two-wheelers during the same timeframe last year, resulting in a YoY sales improvement of almost 9 per cent as the company managed to sell 15,790 units more in the last month compared to November 2021.
Diving into details, TVS managed to sell 1,45,006 units of its motorcycles in the month of November 2022, resulting in a YoY sales increase of 3.5 per cent as the company managed to sell 1,40,097 units in November 2021 (A difference of 4,909 units).
On the other hand, TVS managed to sell 83,679 units of its scooters in November 2022 with a YoY sales improvement of more than 11.5 per cent. In comparison, TVS managed to sell just 75,022 units of its scooters in November 2021.
However, the biggest gain in YoY sales was witnessed by TVS E-Scooters as the company managed to sell 10,056 units in November 2022. Though not a massive number, the company sold just 699 units last year during the same time frame, which resulted in a YoY sales increase of 1,339 per cent.
This indicates that the TVS iQube range of electric scooters have gained more than decent traction in the Indian automobile market. Moreover, the recent update and the introduction of new variants to the TVS iQube range of electric scooters have definitely managed to attract more customers as well despite strong competition.
It is also worth mentioning that TVS managed to export 71,912 units of its two-wheelers in the last month. However, export figures are down by more than 12 per cent as the company managed to export 81,923 units of its two-wheelers back in November 2021.
TVS Motor has been witnessing consistent YoY sales growth in the recent months. Moreover, we expect the Hosur-based two-wheeler manufacturer to witness further growth in the coming months as well due to the ongoing year-end offers and sales push achieved during Christmas and the new year.