- News SC adjourns hearing on 'freebies' by political parties for Aug 20
- Finance Singer India Climbs 44% In 2 Sessions After RJ's Rare Investments Buys Stake
- Technology Infinix Hot 12 With 50MP AI Triple Cameras, 6,000 mAh Battery Launched: Starts From Rs. 9,499
- Sports Ban on All India Football Federation: Supreme Court defers hearing till August 22
- Education TS LAWCET Result 2022 Today At lawcet.tsche.ac.in; Know Details
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai LEAP: Akshara & Abhi To Part Ways; Akshara To Live With Dr Kunal!
- Lifestyle Amitabh Bachchan's Voicenote To Raju Shrivastava: How Does The Sound Of Loved Ones Awaken A Comatose Brain?
- Travel Milford Sound: New Zealand's Prime Attraction
TVS Motor Company has announced that it has had the highest revenue ever for a quarter. From April to June 2022, the Indian auto giant sold over 9 lakh two-wheelers which led to an operating revenue of Rs 6,009 crore. This is a clear indication of just how rapidly TVS Motor Company is growing.
TVS Motor Company is one of the legacy brands in the Indian two-wheeler market. Founded in 1978, TVS has been in the business of making two-wheelers for over four decades now. Its first product was the TVS 50 moped which was launched way back in 1980. Production of motorcycles began in 1989.
Over the decades, TVS has manufactured some iconic motorcycles and the brand's experience in engineering products shows in its current crop of scooters, mopeds, and motorcycles. With products like the Apache, NTorq, Ronin, Jupiter, Raider, iQube, etc, the brand has everything it needs to dominate the market and then some more.
The result of having great products is great sales numbers and that in turn results in a nice chunky profit figure. TVS Motor Company has revealed that it has an operating revenue of Rs 6,009 crore compared to Rs 3,924 crore for the same period in 2022.
The profit before tax was reported to be Rs 432 crore which is nearly thrice as much as the Rs 102 crore figure posted last year. The profit after tax figure reported for April-June 2022 is Rs 321 crore.
In terms of sales, TVS sold a total of 9.07 lakh two-wheelers across the world. This includes the 2.96 lakh units exported during this period. This also marks TVS' highest exports figure yet. In the electric mobility arena too, TVS has grown by leaps and bounds with its iQube electric scooter clocking a sales figure of 9,000 units compared to 1,000 units in 2021.
Thoughts On TVS Motor Company Clocking Its Highest Revenue & Exports For A Quarter
TVS Motor Company has an extremely well-thought-out product strategy. The brand produces well-engineered two-wheelers and there's something for everyone in the TVS product line-up. As a result, more buyers are drawn to TVS dealerships. The only product missing in the TVS lineup is a proper adventure motorcycle. Maybe that's what is up next. We'll have to wait and watch.