- 57 min ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson First Drive Review - Extreme Extroverted Tranquility
- 5 hrs ago Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Spotted At Khardung La Within A Week From Its Launch In India
- Technology Xiaomi Watch S1 Pro Is Brand's First Watch To Offer Temperature Tracking; Price & Specs
- Sports UAE T20 League: MI Emirates Full Squad -- Pollard, Boult, Bravo to play in International League T20
- Movies Macherla Niyojakavargam Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download
- Finance Buy Stock For 26% Return, Revenue Up of 34% YoY, Board Ready For 150-200bps Margin: Prabhudas Lilladher
- Travel World Elephant Day 2022: Wildlife Destinations for Sighting Elephants in India
- Education Telangana EAMCET Results 2022 is declared: know how to check your TS EAMCET 2022 Results here!
- News Have no such thoughts: Nitish Kumar denies PM ambitions again
- Lifestyle Expert Article On Tooth Jewellery And Tooth Tattoos
Suzuki Two Wheeler has witnessed an overall YoY sales growth as the company sold a total of 52,928 units in June 2022. This has resulted in a more than 30 per cent increase in YoY sales figures.
Access 125 (34,131 units)
Suzuki Acess 125 scooter continues to be the favourite Suzuki two-wheeler in India as the Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer sold 34,131 units of Access scooter in June 2022.
In comparison, Suzuki managed to sell 31,999 units in June 2021. This means YoY sales for the scooter have improved by more than 8 per cent. However, the MoM sales figure has declined by 1,578 units, resulting in a more than 4 per cent decline in sales figures.
Avenis (9,284 units)
The Suzuki Avenis is basically a more stylish version of the Access scooter. Moreover, the overall design appeals to a younger audience. In June 2022, Suzuki sold 9,284 units of Avenis scooter in India.
Also, MoM sales figures of the Suzuki Avenis improved by more than 4 per cent as the company sold 8,922 units in May 2022.
|Rank||Suzuki||Jun-22||Jun-21||Growth (%) YoY|
|4||V-Strom SX 250||380||0||-|
|Rank||Suzuki||Jun-22||May-22||Growth (%) MoM|
|4||V-Strom SX 250||380||1,729||-|
Burgman (8,793 units)
Though the Suzuki Burgman looks like a maxi scooter, it uses the same set-up as the Suzuki Access 125 scooter. Moreover, the YoY sales figure of the scooter has improved by almost 11 per cent as the company managed to sell 8,793 units in June 2022.
However, MoM sales figures are down by a whopping 32 per cent as the company had previously managed to sell 12,990 units in May 2022.
V-Storm SX 250 (380 units)
V-Storm SX 250 is a recently launched motorcycle and despite that the model has gained decent traction in the 250cc segment by managing to sell 380 units. We expect these numbers to improve in the coming months.
Gixxer 250 (171 units)
The Suzuki Gixxer 250 is a fantastic motorcycle for anyone looking for a powerful yet city-friendly 250cc motorcycle. However, sales figures are not great as the company managed to sell just 171 units in June 2022, but YoY sales have improved by 307 per cent.
Moreover, MoM figures have also improved by more than 10 per cent as the company managed to sell 16 units more compared to the previous month.
Gixxer (144 units)
The Suzuki Gixxer is a fantastic motorcycle in its segment, but the sales figures tell a completely different story as the manufacturer managed to sell just 144 units in June 2022, resulting in a YoY sales decline of 86 per cent.
Moreover, MoM sales have also declined by 85 per cent as the company had managed to sell 987 units in May 2022.
Hayabusa (25 units)
The Hayabusa need no introduction in India. The 'Dhoom' motorcycle is a poster motorcycle for many 90's kids and 25 units of this motorcycle were sold in June 2022. However, the YoY sales figures were down by 10 units, but MoM sales figures improved by 3 units.
Thoughts About Suzuki Two Wheeler Sales
Though the overall sales figures in terms of YoY sales have improved, few models have witnessed an alarming decline in sales despite being more than decent products. Suzuki must look into this and do the needful.