- 9 hrs ago Force Urbania Bookings Open – Limited Dealers Authorised To Accept Bookings
- 9 hrs ago Car That Inspired Time Travelling Delorean Set To Return - Getting Back To The Future
- 12 hrs ago Bollywood Actor Ram Kapoor Adds Ferrari Portofino M To His Exotic Collection
- 12 hrs ago Different Types Of Automatic Transmissions – DCT, AMT, CVT & More
- Sports Argentina vs Mexico: Messi, Fernandez strikes help Argentines stay alive in FIFA WC 2022
- Finance GAIL India Among 3 Gas Distribution Stocks Trading Near 52-Week Low, Should You Buy?
- News ‘800 officers found nothing’, Sisodia slams Centre as CBI, ED gives clean chit in Delhi excise case
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 6: Kamal Haasan Slams Contestants For Playing ‘Safe Game’
- Travel Roraima Tepui Trek - Wild, Offbeat and Trail-worthy
- Lifestyle Sapta Moksha Puri: The 7 Holy Cities To Visit For Final Liberation
- Education BPSC 67th Mains Exam 2022: Exam Schedule Announced At bpsc.bih.nic.in, Check Application Fee & Schedule Here
- Technology Realme 10 Pro+ With Curved AMOLED Could Launch Under ₹25,000 In India
Royal Enfield has unveiled the Super Meteor 650 motorcycle at the 2022 Rider Mania in Goa.
Along with that, the Chennai-based two-wheeler manufacturer also revealed the 7 colourways of the upcoming cruiser motorcycle.
These colour options on the upcoming Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 motorcycle include Astral Black, Astral Blue, Astral Green, Interstellar Grey, Interstellar Green, Celestial Red, and Celestial Blue.
Out of these 7 colour options, the 'Tourer' variant of the Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 motorcycle will be exclusively available in the 'Celestial' colour options, whereas the standard variant of the upcoming Royal Enfield cruiser motorcycle will be available in the rest of the 5 colour options.
On top of that, Royal Enfield has also announced the pre-launch bookings for the upcoming Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 motorcycles in India. However, this offer is exclusively available for registered participants in Rider Mania 2022.
Speaking about the Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650, one of the biggest USPs of the motorcycle is its road presence. Moreover, the upcoming Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 looks very premium and the motorcycle could be easily mistaken for something American by an untrained eye.
On top of that, the new Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 also sports many premium and upmarket bits such as beefy-looking USD forks at the front, an all-LED lighting system, and many more.
Powering the new Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 motorcycle is the same 648cc, parallel-twin petrol engine that powers other Royal Enfield motorcycles such as the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Royal Enfield Continental GT650.
This engine produces 46.3bhp of peak power at 7,250rpm and 52.3Nm of peak torque at 5,650rpm, which is more than plenty of 'oomph' for a motorcycle of this category. On top of that, the torquey nature of the engine ensures effortless cruising, which is very likely to suit the character of the Super Meteor 650 motorcycle.
Speaking about cruising, the upcoming new Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 motorcycle comes equipped with a 6-speed gearbox. However, we are not sure if Royal Enfield has re-tuned the gearbox to better suit the characteristics of the cruiser motorcycle.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 Cruiser Motorcycle
With the launch of the Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 cruiser motorcycle in India, the company will be able to attract a lot of customers to its dealerships across the country. Most importantly, the launch of the Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 motorcycle will boost the brand value of the company in both national and international markets.