- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG Launched At Rs 7.77 Lakh - Most Powerful CNG Hatchback In India
- 14 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic Unveiled - Gets More Kit
- 17 hrs ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 20 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- Movies Laal Singh Chaddha Day 2 Box Office Collection: Aamir Khan's Film Witnesses A Drop In Numbers
- Finance Buy This Tata Group Stock For A Dividend Yield Of 4.65%, Company Is Repaying Debt
- News Salman Rushdie "alive" after attack | Top points
- Sports K1000 Rally: Aishwarya Pissay, the cynosure of all eyes
- Technology Microsoft Lays Off 2,000 Employees In Just Two Months; Find Out Why
- Education MAH CET MBA/MMS 2022 Admit Card Released: Download Hall Tickets From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Travel Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Shimoga Timings, Ticket Fee, Attractions and How to Reach
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
The upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle has been once again spotted in India. However, this time, the Hunter 350 motorcycle has been spotted at a dealership yard without any camouflage.
Moreover, in the pictures, multiple units of the upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycles can be seen at the dealership yard. This confirms that the company is gearing up to launch the motorcycle very soon in the country and the deliveries of the motorcycles are likely to commence immediately after the launch.
Also, the specifications of the upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle has already been leaked online and this new motorcycle is speculated to be not only the lightest and nimblest Royal Enfield but also the most affordable Royal Enfield motorcycle as well.
While the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 has been spotted testing for some time, this is the first time the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle has been seen without any disguise and these spied images shared by Surender Jayavelu clearly reveal the motorcycle.
Also, looking at these latest images, the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 seems to have an upright yet sporty riding position as the motorcycle comes with mid-set foot pegs and a wide handlebar.
Other interesting design traits of the upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter 350 includes a short exhaust, split grab rails, round tail lamps, indicators, rear-view mirrors, and a single-piece seat. It is also worth mentioning that the upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle is likely to come with a single-channel ABS, but we are not sure if the automaker offers a dual-channel ABS variant.
According to the previously leaked Type Approval certificate, the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 is the smallest Royal Enfield motorcycle at just 2,055mm long, 800mm wide, and 1,055mm tall. In addition to that, the wheelbase is also short at just 1,370mm and the gross vehicle weight is rated at just 360kg.
In comparison with the Royal Enfield Meteor 350, the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 is 85mm smaller in length, 45mm narrower, 85mm shorter in height and the wheelbase also shorter by 35mm. These compact dimensions also makes the Hunter 350 lighter by 11Kg in terms of kerb weight.
In addition to that, the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 uses the same 349.34cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine from the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 and Royal Enfield Classic 350 motorcycles. This means the engine outs out an identical 19.94bhp of peak power at 6,100rpm and 27Nm of peak torque at 4,000rpm.
To make the best use of this engine, the powertrain uses a 5-speed gearbox as well. However, we are not sure if Royal Enfield has fiddled with the gear ratios to suit the sporty character of the motorcycle.
We expect the starting price of the upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle to be around Rs 1.30 lakh to Rs 1.40 lakh, ex-showroom.
Thoughts About Upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter 350
The launch of the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 will be crucial as it will give the company access to a different segment of the motorcycle market with higher volume potential. We also expect, the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle to be a runaway success in the Indian automotive market.