- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG Launched At Rs 7.77 Lakh - Most Powerful CNG Hatchback In India
- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic Unveiled - Gets More Kit
- 16 hrs ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 19 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- Finance Buy This Tata Group Stock For A Dividend Yield Of 4.65%, Company Is Repaying Debt
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Satyanarayana Subbaraya Wasn’t Able To Answer THIS Rs 50 Lakh Question, Can You?
- News Salman Rushdie "alive" after attack | Top points
- Sports K1000 Rally: Aishwarya Pissay, the cynosure of all eyes
- Technology Microsoft Lays Off 2,000 Employees In Just Two Months; Find Out Why
- Education MAH CET MBA/MMS 2022 Admit Card Released: Download Hall Tickets From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Travel Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Shimoga Timings, Ticket Fee, Attractions and How to Reach
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
The specifications of the upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle have been leaked online. This new motorcycle is touted to be the nimblest and most affordable Royal Enfield motorcycle.
While the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 has been spotted testing for quite some time, it seems that Royal Enfield finally gearing up to launch the motorcycle in India. Now, It is just a matter of time before Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle hits the Indian streets.
Though we know that the Royal Enfield motorcycle is based on the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 platform (Royal Enfield J-Platform), the specifications of the upcoming motorcycle have been leaked online - Giving us better clarity on what to expect from the motorcycle.
These specifications of the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle have been leaked through the Type Approval certificate.
According to this leaked Type Approval certificate, the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 is the smallest Royal Enfield motorcycle at just 2,055mm long, 800mm wide, and 1,055mm tall. In addition to that, the wheelbase is also short at just 1,370mm and the gross vehicle weight is rated at just 360kg.
In comparison with the Royal Enfield Meteor 350, the Royal Enfield Hunter is 85mm smaller in length, 45mm narrower, 85mm shorter in height and the wheelbase also smaller by 35mm. Thanks to compact dimensions, the gross vehicle weight is also lower by 11kg.
The leaked Type Approval certificate also reveals the engine specifications, and the good news is that the Hunter 350 uses the same 349.34cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine from the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 and Royal Enfield Classic 350.
This engine according to the type approval certificate produces 19.94bhp of peak power at 6,100rpm - which is also the same as both the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 and Royal Enfield Classic 350. The gearbox is so likely to be the same 5-speed unit, however, we are not sure whether engineers at Royal Enfield has tweaked the gear ratios to suit the characteristics of the Hunter 350 motorcycle.
When launched, we expect the upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter 350 to be not only the least expensive motorcycle in Royal Enfield's product portfolio but also the lightest and most nimble among other Royal Enfield motorcycles as well.
Earlier, the spied images of the Hunter 350 motorcycle hint at many design characteristics of the motorcycle and analysing those images, we can see that the upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter 350 features a scrambler-type styling with its minimalist design language and the motorcycle also features an attractive retro theme with its circular headlamps, circular turn indicators, circular rear-view mirrors, tear-drop shaped fuel tank, long single-piece seat, and slightly raised rear section.
Apart from that, the spied images also hint low seating position. To complement this, the upcoming Hunter 350 seems to come with wide handlebars and slightly mid-set foot pegs.
We expect the starting price of the upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter 350 to be around Rs 1.30 lakh to Rs 1.40 lakh, ex-showroom.
Thoughts About Upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter 350
The launch of the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 will be crucial as it will give access to a much bigger segment. We also expect, the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle to be a runaway success in the Indian automotive market.