- 1 hr ago Everything You Need To Know About The Upcoming Ola Electric Car - 500Km Range & More
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic - All You Need To Know
- 9 hrs ago 2022 Ola S1 Comes With More Range, Top Speed & Features
- 12 hrs ago 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 - AMT Gearbox, Touchscreen Infotainment, Steering Controls & More
- Sports Grand Prix Badminton League: Mangalore Sharks, Mandya Bulls qualify for Super League
- Finance This Finance Sector Stock Fell 12% Today, Buy It For Target Price Of Rs 1431
- News PM Modi dials Emmanuel Macron, discusses France's wildfires
- Education IIM Bangalore's NSRCEL partners with Alstom to launch the Incubation Program to support startups
- Technology Oppo Reno 8 4G With Snapdragon 680 SoC Goes Official; Is It Coming To India Soon?
- Movies Taapsee Pannu On Boycott Culture: We Have Seen Us Getting Targeted In The Worst Possible Way
- Lifestyle Birthday Special: 4 Times Manisha Koirala Proved Ethnic Wear In Whites Were Made For Her!
- Travel Milford Sound: New Zealand's Prime Attraction
While Royal Enfield has been quite busy releasing a few teasers of its upcoming motorcycle, the Royal Enfield Hunter 350, Mr Siddhartha Lal, the managing director of Eicher Motors could not hold the excitement and fully revealed the motorcycle on Instagram.
It is also worth mentioning that the upcoming Royal Enfield Meteor 350 motorcycle preview event will be held in Bangkok, Thailand on 7th August 2022.
That being said, the revealed variant of the upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle was the top-end 'Metro Rebel' variant with its dual-tone paint job. In the video, Mr Lal also started the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle and teased the exhaust note of the upcoming motorcycle.
When launched, we expect the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle to be the most affordable Royal Enfield motorcycle in the country. Also, this will open up a whole new segment with a lot of potential for the company in the country.
Given the previously released teaser which shows free-spirited youngsters and their colourful lifestyle, it is clear that the upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle is aimed at the young demographic in the country.
Moreover, with the introduction of three variants - Retro, Metro and Metro Rebel. The youngsters will have a wide range of options to suit their budget and requirement as well. It is also worth mentioning that, the Retro variant of the upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle is the most affordable of the lot.
This is bacause the Retro variant of the upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter 350 has been designed to carry an aggressive price tag and as a result, this variant losses out on many features that is present on the Metro range of Hunter 350 motorcycle and other J-series Royal Enfield motorcycles.
As a result, the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Retro variant will be slightly different from other variants by using cost-efficient features such as spoked wheels, single-channel ABS, rear drum brakes, halogen tail lamp, basic oval-shaped halogen turn indicators, and a basic instrument cluster.
In addition to these cost-cutting features, the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Retro variant also uses narrower front and rear tyres. These tyres according to the leaked details measure 100/80 R17 at the front and 120/80 R17 at the rear.
On the other hand, the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 'Metro' and 'Metro Rebel' variants are almost similar in their basic design features and come with more premium features such as dual-channel ABS, 270mm rear disc brakes, alloy wheels, LED tail lamp, more premium-looking round indicators, more premium switchgear and a part digital instrument cluster as in the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 motorcycle.
In addition to these upgrades, the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 'Metro' and 'Metro Rebel' variants sport wider front and rear tyres that measure 110/70 R17, and 140/70 R17, respectively. These changes make the motorcycle look a lot more sporty as well.
In terms of powertrain, all variants of the upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle will use the same 349.34cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine from the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 and Royal Enfield Classic 350 motorcycles. This engine puts out an identical 19.94bhp of peak power at 6,100rpm and 27Nm of peak torque at 4,000rpm. This engine comes paired to the same 5-speed gearbox as well. However, we are not sure the gearbox is tuned for better acceleration to suit the character of the motorcycle.
In addition to that, the leaked details also reveal that the upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle will be available in 8 different colour options as well.
Thoughts About Upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Motorcycle
Royal Enfield already has very high hopes for the Hunter 350 motorcycle and the deliveries of the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycles are likely to commence immediately after the launch. Moreover, the launch of the Hunter 350 motorcycle will further improve Royal Enfield's dominance in the 350cc segment by a significant margin.