- 5 hrs ago Toyota Pulls The Plug On The Innova Crysta – Removed From Official Website
- 8 hrs ago LG Develops ‘Invisible’ Speakers For Cars – Lighter & Less Bulky Than Conventional Speakers
- 10 hrs ago Toyota Innova Hycross Is Quicker Than A Fortuner – Confirms New TVC
- 12 hrs ago This Kia Customer Gets A Free Sonet SUV From The Dealership - Here's How
- Finance Nirmal Bang Bullish On This Multibagger Midcap Chemical Sector Stock For Robust 24% Gains
- News IFFI jury head calls The Kashmir Files ‘vulgar’
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 9: Roopesh Shetty Receives Kiccha Sudeep’s Applause; Show To Have Family Special This Week?
- Sports PKL: Pardeep Narwal's superlative performance helps UP Yoddhas clinch thrilling victory
- Travel Serra Verde Express – Wild Ride In Brazil
- Lifestyle Why You Should Not Try To Change Your Partner’s Personality
- Education Karnataka 2nd PUC 2023: Final Date Sheet For Class 12th Declared At pue.karnataka.gov.in; Get Details Here
- Technology Oppo Find N2 Foldable Smartphone Spotted On Geekbench; Could Be Powered By Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
Royal Enfield has launched the much-awaited Hunter 350 motorcycle in India and the motorcycle quickly gained traction in the Indian market by becoming the second best-selling Royal Endfield motorcycle in the month of August 2022.
Engine & Gearbox
The newly launched Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle uses the same 349.34cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine from the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 and Royal Enfield Classic 350 motorcycles. This engine in the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 puts out 19.94bhp of peak power at 6,100rpm and 27Nm of peak torque at 4,000rpm, and comes paired to the same 5-speed gearbox.
Variants & Price
The Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle is available in 3 variants, this includes Retro, Metro (Dapper), and Metro (Rebel).
The base 'Retro' variant is priced at Rs 1.49 lakh (ex-showroom, India), whereas the prices for the Metro variants start from Rs 1.63 lakh (ex-showroom, India) for the Dapper series, and goes all the way up to Rs 1.68 lakh (ex-showroom, India) for the Rebel series.
The base 'Retro' variant of the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle is available in two colour options - Factory Black, and Factory Silver.
Coming to the 'Metro' variants of the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycles, the 'Dapper' series is available in 3 colour options, this includes Dapper White, Dapper Grey, and Dapper Ash. On the other hand, the 'Rebel' series sports a dual-tone paint scheme and colour options include Rebel Black, Rebel Blue, and Rebel Red.
The Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Retro variant comes with features such as spoked wheels, single-channel ABS, rear drum brakes, halogen tail lamp, and a basic analogue instrument cluster.
On the other hand, the 'Metro' variant of the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle sports features such as blacked-out alloy wheels, dual-channel ABS, LED tail lamp, more premium-looking round turn indicators, more premium switchgear, and a part digital-part analogue instrument cluster.
In terms of hardware, there are a few differences between the 'Retro' and 'Metro' variants of the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle. Starting with the Retro variant, this model uses narrower tyres, and these tyres are wrapped on spoked wheels. These tyres measure 100/80 R17 at the front and 120/80 R17 at the rear.
On the other hand, the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Metro and Metro Rebel variants sport wider front and rear tyres that measure 110/70 R17, and 140/70 R17, respectively. Thanks to these wider tyres, the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Metro and Metro Rebel variants look a lot sportier as well.
In terms of dimensions, the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle is the Chennai-based two-wheeler manufacturer's smallest motorcycle measuring just 2,055mm long, 800mm wide, and 1,055mm tall. In addition to that, the wheelbase is also short at just 1,370mm.
In comparison, the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is 85mm longer, 45mm wider, 85mm taller than the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle. In addition to that, the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 also sports a 35mm longer wheelbase.
Thoughts About The New Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Motorcycle
With the launch of the new Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle, the company has welcomed a whole new segment of motorcycle buyers and this reflects in its sales figures as well. Moreover, we expect the Hunter 350 motorcycle to soon become the best-selling Royal Enfield motorcycle in India.