- Finance 2 Sugar Stocks To Watch: PAT Gains More-Than-Double, Upto 62% Growth On Ethanol Sale
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 6: Fans Lambast Ram; Say He Is Not A Good Judge
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: 'Germany got complacent and Japan took advantage of that,' reckons Wayne Rooney
- News Most Ukrainians left without power after Russian strikes
- Travel Top Places in Delhi-NCR Where You Can Watch The FIFA World Cup 2022
- Education ITBP 2022 Constable Tradesman Recruitment For 287 Posts; Know Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria & More
- Lifestyle Yami Gautam's Favourite Kitchen Skincare Staple: 2 Ways To Use It For Glowing Skin
- Technology MediaTek Dimensity 8200 Details Leaked: Worthy Successor To The Dimensity 8100?
Chinese motorcycle manufacturer QJ Motor has revealed the price list for its lineup of motorcycles on sale in India. QJ Motor currently sells four motorcycles in the country - SRC 250, SRC 500, SRV 300 and SRK 400.
The SRC 250 and 500 motorcycles are from QJ Motor's 'Classic' retro model range while the SRV is a roadster and the SRK is a naked sports bike. All four motorcycles can be availed from Adishwar Auto Ride India's Moto Vault multi-brand showrooms.
A 249cc, inline-twin engine with 17.1bhp and 17Nm of torque powers the first of the two retro-design motorcycles from QJ Motor's Classic lineup.
The SRC 250 sports spoked wheels, round headlights and indicators and also gets disc brakes with dual-channel ABS. Prices for the SRC250 start at Rs 1.99 lakh (ex-showroom).
The SRC 500 is the larger of the two motorcycles from QJ Motor's Classic range of retro motorcycles. An air-cooled 480cc single-cylinder engine producing 25.1bhp and 36Nm of torque powers the SRC 500.
The retro bike sports dual-tone paint schemes, alloy wheels and disc brakes with dual-channel ABS. Prices for the QJ Motor SRC 500 start at Rs 2.69 lakh (ex-showroom).
The SRV 300 is QJ Motor's retro roadster offering for the Indian market. Powering the QJ Motor SRV 300 is a 296cc, liquid-cooled V-twin engine with 29.8bhp and 26Nm on tap. QJ Motor has paired the engine to a 6-speed gearbox.
The SRV 300 sports upside-down front forks, twin rear shocks, disc brakes and dual-channel ABS. The QJ Motor SRV 300 roadster is priced at Rs 3.59 lakh (ex-showroom).
The only sports bike in QJ Motor's Indian lineup, the naked SRK 400 draws power from a 400cc, parallel twin engine with 40.3bhp and 37Nm of peak torque. The engine is paired with a 6-speed gearbox.
The QJ Motor SRK 400 sports a USD fork at the front and a monoshock at the rear. The naked sports bike gets dual discs at the front and a single disc at the rear that are aided by dual-channel ABS. Prices for the QJ Motor SRK 400 start at Rs 3.59 lakh (ex-showroom).
QJ Motor Price List
|QJ Motor Range Price List|
Thoughts About The QJ Motor Lineup For India
QJ Motor has brought quite an interesting lineup of motorcycles for its venture into India. With its array of mid-sized retro bikes and a single sports bike, QJ Motor looks set to be a player in the Indian market.