- 2 hrs ago 2023 BMW S1000RR Arrives With More Power, New Aero & Clever Sliding Tech
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Base Variant - Here’s What ‘Sigma’ Gets You For Rs 10.45 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Vs Bajaj Pulsar N160 - Which Motorcycle Should You Buy?
- 19 hrs ago Jawa 42 Bobber Launched In India - Prices Start at Rs 2.06 Lakh
- News AFSPA in parts of Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland extended for 6 months from today
- Technology Sony Diwali Sale Offering Bumper Discounts on Bravia TVs, Soundbars, Headphones, More
- Finance UPI Transactions Up Over 3 Per Cent At 678 Crore in September
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Promo: Host Insults Adi Reddy Over Surya's Negligent Behaviour In Throwing Food!
- Sports Thai GP: Marco Bezzecchi grabs surprise pole
- Lifestyle Happy Durga Puja 2022: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Photos, Greetings & Whatsapp Status
- Education 110 Specialist Officers Vacancy in Central Bank of India CBI: Eligibility, How to Apply, Selection Process
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Recently, Ola Electric successfully re-launched the Ola S1 electric scooter on the 75th Independence Day of India at Rs 99,999. Now Ola Electric is gearing up to launch the Move OS3 and a few accessories for its electric scooter. Moreover, the company has also planned to open 200 showrooms across the country to further improve its sales.
Previously, Ola Electric had announced its plans to launch the Move OS3 during the Diwali festival, and the latest software update is likely to bring better battery management and some new features as well.
Coming to the accessories part, Ola Electric currently offers accessories such as customised helmets, footrests, centre stands, protection guards and grab handles for both Ola S1 and Ola S1 Pro electric scooters. However, Ola Electric planning to expand its accessory list in the coming months to support its customer requirements.
It is also worth mentioning that the growing number of Ola electric scooters will soon be supported by more than 4,000 hyperchargers across the country as the company plans to install all by the end of this year. These hyperchargers will allow the Ola electric scooters to charge to its 50 per cent capacity in just 1 hour and 20 minutes.
In recent months, Ola Electric has been able to rectify most of its production delays as the number of production has been increased to meet the demand. As a result, Ola Electric has been able the re-launched Ola S1 electric scooters as per the schedule (September 07 onwards).
Coming to the Ola S1, Ola Electric has re-launched the Ola S1 electric scooter in India. However, the new Ola S1 electric scooter comes with a few invisible changes which include the new MoveOS 2 from the factory floor itself.
Thanks to the new MoveOS 2, the updated Ola S1 electric scooter comes with a new ARAI-certified range of 131km per full charge. The Move OS2 update has also resulted in performance improvement as the new Ola S1 electric scooter can now achieve a higher top speed of around 95km/h.
In comparison, Ola Electric had claimed that the S1 electric scooter can only do 121km on a full charge and the top speed was rated at just 90km/h - Both of these figures are clearly inferior to the new Ola S1 electric scooter with the MoveOS 2.
Comparing the improvement, it is remarkable to realise that such an improvement in the performance of the electric scooter was made with a simple software upgrade. Mechanically, the new Ola S1 remains similar to the model revealed last year with its 3kWh battery pack and 5.5kW electric motor (Rated power). Features-wise, the new Ola S1 gets all the features of the Ola S1 Pro except for the Cruise Control.
Ola Electric has also tied up with multiple banks to facilitate loans for the Ola S1 and Ola S1 Pro electric scooters, and these banks provide exciting offers such as loan processing fee waiver, low EMI and a few more.
Thoughts About Ola Electric
Ola Electric has taken the electric two-wheeler segment by storm and the Tamilnadu-based, startup EV maker is looking forward to further increasing its market share by opening 200 showrooms in India.