- 9 hrs ago Kia India Registers Highest Ever Monthly Sales - 25,87 Units Sold In September 2022
- 14 hrs ago Skoda India Witnesses 17 % Increase In Sales - Kushaq, Slavia Continue To Perform Well
- 1 day ago 2023 Tata Harrier Spotted Testing - Gets ADAS, New Design & More
- 1 day ago Aston Martin DBX 707 Launched At Rs 4.63 Crore - Bond's Family Car Is In India
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Taylor, Nurse’s blazing knocks power India Capitals to final
- Finance Post Office Saving Schemes Interest Rates Rise, Check Interest Rates Here
- News 'Adipurush' teaser review: A visually-arresting clip backed by solid BGM
- Movies Adipurush Teaser Review: Prabhas Embodies Lord Rama Completely In The Animated Epic Battle Of Good And Evil
- Education NTA Released ICAR AIEEA Result 2022 For UG programmes; Direct Link Here
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Lifestyle 5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
The electric two-wheeler segment in India has been growing rapidly in the country, and many startup companies are cropping up around this booming sector. Out of which, one of the most note-worthy one is the Bengaluru-based advanced battery technology and deep-technology startup Log9 Materials.
Log9 Materials has now announced that the company is entering a strategic collaboration through a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signed with the Hyderabad-headquartered EV manufacturer Gravton Motors.
According to Log9 Materials, this new Memorandum of Understanding will pave the way for a long-term partnership with Gravton Motors. Under this new partnership, Gravton Motors would be manufacturing electric scooters equipped with the Log9's cutting-edge InstaCharge battery technology.
The electric scooter produced under this strategic partnership has been named 'Gravton RapidEV', and this electric two-wheeler has been specifically designed and introduced to serve the tall requirements of the last-mile logistics and delivery segment in India.
Log9 Materials claims that by bringing the superior technology and advanced features of the Instacharge battery packs to the commercial two-wheeler segment, it can deliver superior profitability for the delivery-fleet operators in the country.
Thanks to the Log9 batteries with Instacharge technology, the Gravton RapidEV equipped with the high-power electric motor can get fully charged from 0 per cent to 100 per cent in just 15 minutes.
Apart from that, the Gravton RapidEV electric scooter has been designed to carry loads up to 250kg and it is also capable of grading a 22-degree incline. In addition, the company claims to have a long life of more than 10 years, best-in-class safety, and proven reliability throughout the complete life of the vehicle. Backing up these claims is a class-leading 5 years and unlimited km warranty on both the electric two-wheeler and its battery.
Apart from that, the recent partnership of Log9 Materials with Gravton Motors is in line with the former's 'Responsible Delivery Movement', as the models spawned through this strategic partnership with the Log 9 Instacharge battery pack will be making deliveries in a greener way and thus reducing the overall carbon footprint of the last-mile logistics sector.
Also, Gravtom Motors is quite well known for producing robust electric vehicles as the company holds the distinction of having travelled from Kanyakumari to Khardung La successfully with its robust built Gravton Quanta model - an all-terrain EV.
As the name suggests, the biggest advantage of the Log9 Materials' Instacharge battery pack is the charging time as these Instacharge battery packs can be charged with very little downtime.
In comparison, a typical electric two-wheeler battery pack can take up to 2.5 hours to charge. This technically leads to the delivery partner losing out on an average of 3 to 4 deliveries per hour.
Thoughts About Log9 Materials, Gravton Motors & Gravton RapidEV
With the Gravton RapidEV, logistics companies can ensure that the delivery partners can stay on the go for the maximum amount of time with minimal downtime for charging, thereby increasing their opportunity for revenues while also enabling them to contribute towards sustainability and fighting climate change.