- 8 hrs ago Winter Car Care & Check List – Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 23 hrs ago Force Urbania Bookings Open – Limited Dealers Authorised To Accept Bookings
- 23 hrs ago Car That Inspired Time Travelling Delorean Set To Return - Getting Back To The Future
- 1 day ago Bollywood Actor Ram Kapoor Adds Ferrari Portofino M To His Exotic Collection
- Movies Gashmeer Mahajani Opens Up About Starring In Nushrratt Bharuccha’s Chhorii 2: I Was On Board Within 10 Minutes
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Wayne Rooney names the player England must start in the next game
- News We asked Congress govt to target terrorism, instead they targeted me: PM Modi in Gujarat
- Lifestyle Signs That You Are Too Emotionally Dependent On Your Partner
- Finance Top Brokerages Suggests Accumulate Two Multibagger Large Cap & Small Cap Stocks For High Returns
- Technology Xiaomi 13 With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Tipped To Launch On December 1
- Travel Roraima Tepui Trek - Wild, Offbeat and Trail-worthy
- Education BPSC 67th Mains Exam 2022: Exam Schedule Announced At bpsc.bih.nic.in, Check Application Fee & Schedule Here
KTM has been doing very well in the Indian two-wheeler segment for quite some time.
In addition to that, YoY and MoM sales figures for KTM motorcycles have improved in India following improved demand in the market. As such here's the sales breakup of KTM Motorcycles in October 2022.
200 range (4,002 Units)
KTM 200 range of motorcycles comprises of KTM RC 200, and KTM Duke 200 motorcycles. Despite being the best-selling motorcycle lineup in KTM's product portfolio, YoY sales figures dipped by almost 15 per cent as the company managed to sell just 4,002 units in October 2022. However, MoM sales figures improved marginally as the company sold 32 units less in the previous month.
|Rank||KTM Model Range||Oct '22||Oct '21||Growth (%) YoY|
250 range (2,187 Units)
The KTM's 250 range of motorcycles offers the best balance of performance, economy and affordability in the KTM range of motorcycles in India. In October 2022, KTM sold 2,187 units of these motorcycles in India. Looking into numbers, YoY sales figures improved by more than 88 per cent, whereas the MoM sales figures also improved by more than 1.2 per cent.
390 range (1,250 Units)
The KTM's 390 range of motorcycles are very well known for their performance and they are also excellent motorcycles for mile munching. Despite such a significant quality, sales figures are not promising. In terms of numbers, KTM sold 1,250 units of KTM's 390 range of motorcycles in October 2022. In comparison, KTM sold 1,171 units in October 2021. However, MoM sales figures declined by 17 per cent as the company managed to sell 256 units less than previous month.
125 range (894 Units)
KTM's 125 range of motorcycles was launched in India with hopes of high sales figures due to its affordability. However, it seems that the sales figures tell a whole different story as the motorcycle is one the expensive side considering its a 125cc motorcycle. In October 2022, KTM sold 894 units of KTM Duke 125 motorcycles in India, resulting in a more than 821 per cent increase in YoY sales figures. Also, MoM sales figures were also up by more than 34 per cent.
KTM India has been witnessing decent YoY and MoM sales in recent months. Moreover, in the month of October 2022, the Austrian two-wheeler manufacturer managed to sell 8,333 units of its motorcycles in India. This is a pretty decent number considering the performance motorcycle segment size in India.