- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG Launched At Rs 7.77 Lakh - Most Powerful CNG Hatchback In India
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic Unveiled - Gets More Kit
- 8 hrs ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- Technology JioFiber Independence Day Offer: Get 15 Days Free Benefit
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Breaks Silence On 'Boycott Laal Singh Chaddha' Trend
- Sports Benzema, Courtois and De Bruyne nominated for UEFA Men's Player of the Year
- News Author Salman Rushdie attacked on lecture stage in New York
- Finance Buy This Tata Group Stock For Target Price Of Rs 1370, Gave 17.97% Returns In 1 Week: ICICI Direct
- Education MAH CET MBA/MMS 2022 Admit Card Released: Download Hall Tickets From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Travel Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Shimoga Timings, Ticket Fee, Attractions and How to Reach
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Kawasaki has launched the 2022 Ninja 300 in India. The 2022 Kawasaki Ninja 300 is priced at Rs 3.37 lakh (ex-showroom).
2022 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Updates
The updates for the 2022 Kawasaki Ninja 300 are not extensive. Instead, Kawasaki has given the Ninja 300 revised styling cues in the form of new graphics. These new graphics are visible on the fairings and fuel tank of the new 2022 Ninja 300. Out of the three colour options - Lime Green, Candy Lime Green, and Ebony - offered with the new Kawasaki Ninja 300, the new graphics are not offered with the regular Lime Green paint scheme.
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Engine Specs & Dimensions
Mechanically, the 2022 Kawasaki Ninja 300 remains unchanged compared to its predecessor. The entry-level sports bike from Kawasaki continues to draw power from its 296cc, liquid cooled, DOHC, parallel twin engine that produces 38.46bhp at 11,000rpm and 26.1Nm of peak torque at 10,000rpm.
The engine is paired with a 6-speed manual gearbox and the Ninja 300 also features an assist and slipper clutch.
The Kawasaki Ninja 300 is 2,015mm long, 715mm wide and 1,110mm tall. The wheelbase of the Ninja 300 is 1,405mm long, and the seat sits 780mm above the ground. The Ninja 300 weighs 179 kilogrammes and has a fuel tank capacity of 17-litres.
Kawasaki Ninja Suspension, Brakes & Tyres
The 2022 Kawasaki Ninja 300 continues to use a diamond frame chassis which features high tensile steel components. The new Ninja 300 features 37mm telescopic front forks which allow for 120mm of wheel travel. The 2022 Ninja 300 features a mono shock at the rear with 5-way adjustable preload that allows for 132mm of wheel travel.
The Kawasaki Ninja 300 rides on 17-inch wheels that are shod with 110/70 - 17 M/C 54H (front) and 140/70 - 17 M/C 66H (rear) tyres. Braking duties at the front are carried out by a single 290mm petal disc brake with two-piston callipers. The rear brake is a 220mm petal disc with two-piston callipers. Braking is assisted by dual-channel ABS.
Kawasaki Ninja 300 Design
As stated earlier, the Ninja 300 features new graphics. However, from a design standpoint the rest of the bike remains unchanged. The 2022 Kawasaki Ninja 300 features twin-pod halogen headlight setup at the front with a floating-style windscreen.
The fairing plays host to the front indicators and continues to help with keeping the engine cool thanks to the large ventilation holes. The Ninja 300 also features a set of raised handlebars along with aluminium foot pegs and a 2-1 short exhaust setup. Also present is a semi-digital instrument cluster.
Thoughts On The 2022 Kawasaki Ninja 300
The 2022 Kawasaki Ninja 300 features updated styling cues in the form of new graphics which remaining unchanged mechanically. For those looking to get on the Ninja bandwagon, the 2022 Ninja 300 offers a brilliant option though the price continues to be sore point for anyone else.