- 1 hr ago 5 Upcoming Royal Enfield Motorcycles – Scrambler To Fully-Faired
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG Launch This Month – Bookings Already Open
- 24 hrs ago 2023 BMW S 1000 RR Showcased At IBW 2022 – Launch On December 10
- 1 day ago Hyundai Confirms Ioniq 5 EV To Be Equipped With Level 2 ADAS – Comes With Front & Rear Radars
- Technology Vanilla Apple iPhone 15 Could Get Dynamic Island, 48MP Camera: What Else To Expect?
- Education CLAT 2023 Admit Card will be Out Tomorrow; Know How to Download
- News Gujarat polls: From Ghatlodia to Gandhinagar South, the key constituencies in phase 2
- Sports India vs Bangladesh: How 'Mad' Mehidy and friend Mustafizur guided Bangla to 1-wicket win
- Movies Urfi Javed Exposes A Group Of Teenagers Making Abusing Calls, Says Will File Police Complaint
- Finance Stock Split: Small Cap Multibagger Stock Hits Back To Back Upper Circuit
- Lifestyle Somnath Temple In Junagadh: History, Legend And Best Time To Visit
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
Hero MotoCorp has launched the Hero Xtreme 160R Stealth Edition 2.0 motorcycle in India at Rs 1,29,738 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The latest 'Stealth' edition of the Hero Xtreme 160r motorcycle gets a new matte black paint scheme with plenty of red accents to make the motorcycle look a lot more menacing.
Though no mechanical changes have been introduced in the newly launched Hero Xtreme 160R Stealth Edition 2.0 motorcycle, it gets new Hero Connect cloud-connected technology with features such as tow away alert, topple alert, driving score, geo-fencing, Hero Locate, trip analysis, vehicle start alert, speed alert, and live tracking.
Other noticeable features on the newly launched Hero Xtreme 160R Stealth Edition 2.0 motorcycle include an inverted LCD console with adjustable brightness, LED headlamps, LED tail lamps, tank shrouds, front and rear disc brakes and a few more.
Coming to the design, while the previous Hero Xtreme 160R Stealth Edition sported an all-black theme, the newly launched Hero Xtreme 160R Stealth Edition 2.0 motorcycle features a matte black colour with splashes of red accents on the telescopic forks. Alloy wheels, pillion grab rails, and a few body panels.
It is also worth mentioning that the newly launched Hero Xtreme 160R Stealth Edition 2.0 motorcycle also sports knuckle guards and new belly shrouds.
Other colour options that are part of the Hero Xtreme 160R motorcycle lineup include Sports Red, Pearl Silver White, Vibrant Blue, and Matte Black.
Since there a no mechanical changes on the newly launched Hero Xtreme 160R Stealth Edition 2.0. The motorcycle continues to use the tried-and-tested 163cc, air-cooled, SOHC engine. This engine is capable of producing 15bhp of peak power at 8,500rpm and 14Nm of peak torque at 6,500rpm.
While the 6-speed gearbox is becoming more common in India, the Hero Xtreme 160R Stealth Edition 2.0 motorcycle continues to use a more city-friendly 5-speed gearbox. Thanks to such a setup, the Hero Xtreme 160R Stealth Edition 2.0 motorcycle can reach 60km/h from a standstill in just 4.7 seconds.
In terms of hardware, the Hero Xtreme 160R Stealth Edition 2.0 motorcycle comes equipped with a tubular diamond frame, a 37mm telescopic suspension at the front, and a 7-step adjustable mono-shock at the rear.
Braking duties are taken care of by a 276mm petal disc at the front and a 220mm disc at the rear. However, there is also a drum brake version available with the regular colours, this variant uses a 130mm drum brake setup at the rear.
Coming to the tyres, the newly launched Hero Xtreme 160R Stealth Edition 2.0 motorcycle comes fitted with a 100/80 R17 tyre at the front, and a 130/70 R17 tyre at the rear.
Thoughts About The Hero Xtreme 160R Stealth Edition 2.0
The launch of the Hero Xtreme 160R Stealth Edition 2.0 motorcycle ahead of the festive season will attract a lot of potential customers. Moreover, the additional features will appeal to many urban users as well.