- 9 hrs ago Sporty Hero Xoom Launched At Rs 68,599 - 3 Variants, 5 Colour Options
- 10 hrs ago 5 Things You Should Know About Mahindra – Everything In The List Will Surprise You
- 11 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG Launched in India - Prices Start At Rs 13.23 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Pure EV ecoDryft Electric Motorcycle Launched At Rs 99,999 - 130km Range
- Sports Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma spotted in Rishikesh: Watch
- Finance Maharatna Bluechip Stock To 'Buy' As Leading Broker Projects Upto 20% Gains
- Movies Bas Jeetke Aana Trophy: Sumbul Touqeer's Imlie Co-star Calls Her 'Chipkali', Wants Her To Win Bigg Boss 16
- News Bengal CM Mamata hands over land docu to Amartya Sen, says unauthorised occupation claim baseless
- Travel Delhi-Mumbai Expressway: An Engineering Marvel
- Lifestyle 5 Healthy Morning Drinks To Start Your Day With – That Is Not Water!
- Technology iQOO Neo 7 5G Retail Box Live Images Leak: 6.78-Inch AMOLED Display Dimensity 8200 SoC Expected
- Education Budget 2023: How Does Government Prepares Union Budget Every Year
BGauss Electric Scooters recently launched the much-awaited D15 electric scooter in the Indian market. With prices starting at Rs 99,999, it was quite obvious that BGauss had hit the right spot in the premium electric scooter segment. The arrival of the BG D15 was met with an enthusiastic response in the market and deliveries of the scooter are set to begin in June 2022.
BGauss Electric Scooters has a rich background as it comes from the promoters of RR Global which is one of the most trusted electrical solutions companies in India. With nearly three decades of RR Global's experience in the electrical solutions industry being poured in, the scooters made by BGauss are of great quality.
BGauss was set up with the aim of developing premium electric scooters designed for urban and developing areas with the objective of elevating lifestyles and conserving the environment. With its first two scooters, the B8 and A2, Gauss brought to the forefront technology and innovation while achieving its primary aim. Now, with its third product, things are taken to the next level.
It is called the BGauss D15 and has been launched in two variants - D15i and D15 Pro and they are priced at Rs 99,999 and Rs 1,14,999 respectively. It is one of the most unique scooters in India in terms of design and comes with the latest features.
The BG D15 is powered by a 3.2kWh Lithium-ion battery pack that also gets IP67 rating. This waterproof and dust-proof battery pack can be completely charged within 5 hours and 30 minutes, which is pretty good. The battery pack is even removable, which allows for the battery to charge anywhere with a regular 6A socket. The BGauss D15 features a metal body, which is a rarity in the electric scooter world. This ensures a longer lifespan due to its increased durability and strength.
An IP67-rated motor powers the rear wheel and can power the scooter from 0-40km/h in just 7 seconds. This acceleration is achieved in sports mode, which is one of the two riding modes on offer. Apart from the sports mode, riders can also make use of the Eco mode and Reverse mode.
The BGauss D15 boasts an ARAI-certified range of 115 kilometres and this sort of range is made available in both Eco and Sports ride modes. With this sort of range and acceleration on offer, BGauss is offering a balanced performance with the D15. BGauss has integrated a distance-to-empty feature into the instrument cluster and this will reduce range anxiety by a large margin.
There are numerous other features that the BG D15 boasts of. It comes with a completely digital instrument cluster, and Bluetooth & App connectivity. Other features include Notification alerts, Roll over sensor alert, Anti-theft alert, Geo fencing, Ride statistics, Keyless Start, USB Port for Mobile Phone Charging, etc.
The BGauss D15 is developed in India and made in India and is therefore designed with Indian conditions in mind. The circular headlamp up front with the chrome surrounds brings retro design and styling to the table. The exposed telescopic fork, combined with the short front panel further increases the retro feel.
The electric scooter is slim and slender towards the bottom and rear. The swingarm and electric motor are covered by a fibre panel with an attractive design and suspension duties at the rear are handled by twin shocks. The seat looks perfectly comfortable and big for long rides and the thick grab rail finished in silver looks very convenient.
Supplementing the entire neo-retro design are the sleek 16-inch alloy wheels. These six-spoke alloy wheels are the largest in the segment and look great on the BGauss D15.
Thoughts On BGauss D15 Being Launched In India
The BG D15 brings a refreshing change to the electric scooter market. In terms of features and in terms of design, the BG D15 is among the best and it is a scooter that buyers would love to flaunt. For more details, click on the link.