- 4 hrs ago Ford India Extends Production At Its Chennai Facility Amidst Protest
- 18 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio N - All Variants Engine & Other Specifications Leaked
- 22 hrs ago Upcoming Toyota Hyryder Hybrid SUV Teased Ahead Of The Launch
- 1 day ago Bharat NCAP Draft Notification Approved By MoRTH: Everything You Need To Know
- Sports Rumour Has It: Chelsea, Roma circling for Cristiano Ronaldo
- Technology Week 25, 2022 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy F13, Tecno POVA 3, POCO X4 GT, iQOO U5e, Xiaomi Book S, And More
- News Shinde camp likely to move court challenging group leader appointed by Uddhav Thackeray
- Movies Dekha Ek Khwaab Fame Shritama Mukherjee Ties The Knot With Boyfriend Akash Sahni
- Lifestyle Born In August: What Does Your Personality Trait Say About You?
- Education TS SSC, Inter Result 2022: Date, Time, How To Check Telangana Board Result At bse.telangana.gov.in
- Finance 4 Stocks That Investors Could Buy Next Week For Good Gains
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
Rajasthan based EV startup Batt:RE has launched the Stor:ie electric scooter in India. The BattRE Storie is priced at Rs 89,600 (ex-showroom) which does not include the subsidies provided under the FAME II scheme.
BattRE Storie Motor, Battery Pack & Range
The BattRE Storie draws power from a 3.1kWh removable battery pack that weighs 18 kilogrammes. The battery pack and controller are IP65 rated for water and dust resistance.
The Storie's battery pack is connected to a Lucas TVS sourced hub motor that produces 2bhp of continuous power. The peak rating for the BattRE Storie's motor is 2.68bhp and 20Nm of torque which propels the electric scooter to a top speed of 65km/h. THe Storie's electric motor is IP67 rated for dust and water resistance.
BattRE claims that the Storie electric scooter will deliver a range of 132 kilometres on a single charge which has been certified by the International Centre for Automotive Technology (ICAT). BattRE claims that the Storie has been tested for over 1 lakh kilometres and is AIS 156 compliant.
Commenting on the launch of the new Stor:ie, Nishchal Chaudhary, Founder & Director, Batt:RE said, "At Batt:RE, we believe in delivering the absolute best; be it a product or a consumer experience. As a firm step, towards sustainability we are delighted to announce our newest offering Stor:ie, a product of superior engineering and fine craftsmanship designed to ease the life of Indian consumers. Stor:ie is not just a product, it is a means to bridge the gap between the present and a future of easier and greener mobility. Our offerings are a testament to our rigorous safety protocols and a vision for a better tomorrow. We look forward to creating a robust portfolio of products that are high on innovation and meet the evolving demands of our conscious consumers."
The new BattRE Storie features a retro design but adds quite a few modern and convenient features. The round headlamp unit at the front is complimented by the LED taillight at the rear. The body panels of the new Storie electric scooter are made of metal to give it a more premium feel and the wide footboard allows for comfortable riding experience.
The TFT display supports Bluetooth connectivity and paired with the app allows for a host of smart features including call notifications and navigation assist. The Storie electric scooter features three riding modes - eco, comfort and sport - and also features modes for parking and reversing. The Storie is also compatible with Spotify, allowing owners to stream their favourite tunes on the streaming service though the e-scooter.
Thoughts On The Batt:RE Storie
The Batt:RE Stor:ie is the latest in a lineup of electric scooters from the Jaipur-based EV startup. With its retro looks and 132km range, the Storie seems to be good choice for those looking for a good city commuter with some retro design cues.