- 1 hr ago 2023 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Special Edition Launched At Rs 1.30 Lakh – Sports Bullpup Exhaust
- 3 hrs ago Pravaig Defy – Top 5 Things
- 6 hrs ago Volkswagen, Skoda Facility In Aurangabad Now Runs On 100 Per Cent Solar Energy
- 8 hrs ago Toyota Innova Hycross Vs Mahindra XUV700 – Powertrain, Features & More
- Lifestyle Vampire Skin Trend On Social Media: What Is It? Steps To Get It!
- Movies Robo Shankar Met Superstar Rajinikanth With Family On His Wedding Anniversary; Photos Go Viral!
- News Meghalaya Cabinet's nod for 7 new police outposts along Assam border after Mukroh violence
- Sports ILT20 UAE: Full fixtures schedule, squads, streaming details and all you need to know
- Travel Little Diomede Island – An Island That Separates The USA And Russia
- Technology Apple iPhone 15 Could Pack Sony's Most Advanced Image Sensor; Periscope Camera Also Expected
- Finance Sharekhan Retains Buy On This Multibagger Midcap Mahindra Group Stock, Sees Robust 57% Gains
- Education DU PG Admission 2022: Schedule Released; Check Here
Pune-based two-wheeler manufacturer Bajaj Auto has launched the all-new Pulsar P150 in India. Prices for the Pulsar P150 start at Rs 1,16,755.
The all-new Bajaj Pulsar P150 is offered in both single disc (single seat) and twin disc (split seat) guises. The Pulsar P150 Single Disc is priced at Rs 1,16,755 while the P150 Twin Disc is priced at Rs 1,19,757 (all prices ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Bajaj Pulsar P150 is powered by an all-new 149.68cc engine that pushes out 14.5bhp at 8,500rpm and 13.5Nm of peak torque at 6,000rpm. The engine is paired to a 5-speed transmission. The new Pulsar P150 is also 10 kilos lighter than the previous 150 model.
The Pulsar P150 is based on the next-gen Pulsar platform that was introduced in October 2021. The new bike sports 31mm telescopic front forks at the front and a monoshock at the rear to take care of the rough stuff. The new Pulsar P150 rides on 17-inch alloy wheels shod with wider 90/90-17 (front) and 110/80-17 (rear) tyres.
Braking duties are handled by a 260mm disc at the front and by either a 230mm disc or a 130mm drum at the rear. The brakes are aided by single channel ABS.
The other major change in the all-new Pulsar P150 comes in its design which is inspired by its larger N160 and N250 siblings. The all-new Pulsar P150's sports a tinted windscreen along with bi-functional LED projector headlamp and a LED pilot lamp.
Other design highlights on the new Pulsar P150 include body-coloured headlight and engine cowls and LED taillights. The single disc variant sports a single seat along with a single-piece grab handle while the twin disc model gets a split seat along with split grab handles.
Both variants of the Pulsar P150 are offered in a total of five colourways - Racing Red, Caribbean Blue, Ebony Black Red, Ebony Black Blue, and Ebony Black White.
Thoughts About The All-New Bajaj Pulsar P150
The all-new Bajaj Pulsar P150 is the latest addition to India's most popular lineup of sporty motorcycles. The Pulsar P150 is 10 kilos lighter and sports a more powerful engine which should make it a worthwhile addition for those looking for a sporty 150cc bike.