- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Sales Report (November 2022) - Sales Up By 14.26%
- 2 hrs ago Upcoming Electric Scooters & Motorcycles In India – Future Sure Looks Electrifying
- 6 hrs ago Mercedes GLB Launched In India - Prices Start At Rs 63.8 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Top 5 Upcoming CNG Cars In India – Brezza, Carens, & More
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Shalin Bhanot’s Friend Hunar Gandhi Says He Is Playing Well; Questions Nimrit’s Reaction
- News 24-Carat traitor: Congress on Jyotiraditya Scindia
- Lifestyle Goddess Varahi: Know About The Iconography, Rituals, Legends And Benefits Of Worshipping Her
- Finance Stock To Buy: Brokerage Bullish On Multibagger Large Cap Tata Stock, Target Price Rs 1670
- Technology Redmi 11A Could Soon Replace The Redmi 10A; Spotted On IMDA, TENAA
- Sports ONE 164: The 3 biggest underdogs with everything to fight for in final ONE championship event of 2022
- Education IIT Placements 2022: 30 students bag packages over Rs 1 cr
- Travel What Are Scandinavian And Nordic Countries: Know Complete Explanation
Ather Energy has now opened its first experience centre in Kolkata. With its new experience centre, Ather Energy will sell Ather 450 Plus and Ather 450X electric scooters in Kolkata. This new experience centre is located at 51, Shakespeare Sarani.
With the new experience centre in Kolkata, Ather Energy is aiming to further expand its sales. Speaking of which, Ather Energy has managed to sell 6,410 units of its electric scooters in the month of August 2022.
We expect these numbers to go up in the coming months as the company had previously opened a few more experience centres in cities such as Ranchi, Pune and Chennai. This will give Ather Energy an opportunity to reel in more customers as well.
Recently, Ather Energy announced that it had achieved 50,000 unit production milestone and it is worth mentioning that the company has been steadily growing in the Indian two-wheeler market.
Apart from that, the rise in electric two-wheeler sales can also be linked to the fuel price hike and advancement of battery technology over the years. All these reasons contribute to more people starting to realise electric vehicles as a viable alternative to conventionally-powered vehicles.
Also, in a bid to further boost overall sales, Ather Energy has partnered with the State Bank of India (SBI) for easy financing options for its electric scooters. Thanks to such partnership, more customers can afford Ather electric scooters without much financial hassle.
Moreover, Ather Energy recently launched the Ather 450X Gen 3 electric scooter in the Indian two-wheeler market. This latest version of the Ather electric scooter sports a larger 3.66kWh battery pack instead of the 2.9kWh battery pack in the previous model.
The Ather 450X Gen 3 electric scooter is priced at Rs 1.57 lakh (ex-showroom, Kolkata), whereas the Ather 450 Plus Gen 3 electric scooter is priced at Rs 1.35 lakh (ex-showroom, Kolkata). It is worth mentioning that these mentioned prices include the FAME II and other subsidies.
Speaking about the Ather 450X Gen 3 electric scooter, the model sports 5 ride modes - Eco Mode, Smart Eco Mode, Ride Mode, Sport Mode and Warp Mode. Apart from that, the new larger battery pack has enabled the Ather 450X Gen 3 electric scooter to travel up to 146km on a fully charged battery pack.
Diving into the details, the new battery pack is a Nickel Cobalt-based Lithium-Ion unit that weighs at 19kg and the electric scooter uses a 3-phase permanent magnet synchronous motor with 6.4kW of peak power.
At present, Ather Energy provides 350 charging stations across 38 cities in India, and the company is planning to install 5,000 more fast chargers in the next 3 years.
Thoughts About The Ather Space In Kolkata
With the first experience centre in Kolkata, Ather Energy is looking forward to further expanding its operations in the country. Such an expansion will enable the brand to increase its overall sales.