- 10 hrs ago Kia India Registers Highest Ever Monthly Sales - 25,87 Units Sold In September 2022
- 15 hrs ago Skoda India Witnesses 17 % Increase In Sales - Kushaq, Slavia Continue To Perform Well
- 1 day ago 2023 Tata Harrier Spotted Testing - Gets ADAS, New Design & More
- 1 day ago Aston Martin DBX 707 Launched At Rs 4.63 Crore - Bond's Family Car Is In India
- Sports If father would have been alive, he would be happiest: Mukesh on India call up
- News Braving rains, Rahul Gandhi addresses gathering in Mysuru; video goes viral
- Movies Bigg Boss 16 Day 1 Live Updates: And So, On The Very First Day, #KhelGayeBiggBoss
- Finance Post Office Saving Schemes Interest Rates Rise, Check Interest Rates Here
- Education NTA Released ICAR AIEEA Result 2022 For UG programmes; Direct Link Here
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Lifestyle 5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Apollo Tyres has recently introduced the Tramplr range of Enduro Off-road and Enduro Street tyres for the premium Indian motorcycle segment ranging from 150cc motorcycles to 500cc motorcycles.
The newly introduced Apollo Tramplr range will cater to the various motorcycle segments such as Sport Touring, Adventure Touring, Cruisers and Street Sports. These motorcycle segments in the country constitute around 20 per cent of the overall motorcycle market in India.
Speaking about the newly introduced Apollo Tramplr range of motorcycle tyres, it comes in two patterns - Apollo Tramplr XR, and Apollo Tramplr ST. In which the Apollo Trampler XR is a 70:30 Enduro Off-road tyre for Adventure Touring, whereas the Apollo Tramplr ST is an 80:20 Enduro Street tyre for Dual Sports capabilities.
Moreover, these newly introduced tyres have been designed and developed at the Apollo Tyres' Global R&D Centre, Asia in Chennai and are manufactured at the company's state-of-the-art production facility in Vadodara, Gujarat.
Speaking at the launch event of the new Apollo Tramplr range of motorcycle tyres, Mr Satish Sharma, President, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa (APMEA), Apollo Tyres Ltd, said "The changing consumption pattern of Indian consumers, along with the increase in enthusiastic segment of riders, who seek adventure, has led us to giving them new shoes to do more with their current set of motorcycles. From being focused on steel radial technology products for great sports performance, we are now pushing the envelope to go for dual sports and adventure touring segment."
Apollo Tyres also claims that it has created a new segment on the basis of customers' feedback, which allows bikers to go for both regular commutes and adventure touring with their motorcycles equipped with Apollo Tramplr XR tyres. Moreover, the newly introduced Apollo Tramplr XR tyres will suit the likes of motorcycles such as Royal Enfield Classics, Yamaha FZ series, Suzuki Gixxer & Intruder, KTM Series, Bajaj Dominar and BMWG310R.
In addition to that, the Apollo Tramplr XR tyres feature imprints of adventure-loaded locations on the sidewalls of the tyres - Motivating the users to embark on an epic journey and checking off the 'bucket list'. Moreover, this sidewall styling also compliments the adventure touring
nature of the Apollo Tramplr XR tyres.
Further diving into the details of the Apollo Tramplr XR tyres, these tyres sport a unique tread pattern, bigger tread blocks and also sport steel radial technology. According to Apollo Tyres, all these features give the Tramplr XR tyres great on-road handling and superior off-road capability without compromising comfort.
On the other hand, the design of the Apollo Tramplr ST tyres is inspired by the street culture of biking and the sidewall is imprinted with graffiti art. Moreover, the Apollo Tramplr ST tyres suit the likes of motorcycles such as Bajaj Pulsar, TVS Apache series, Yamaha Fazer and MT15.
Apart from that, the Apollo Tramplr ST tyres are well-suited for all weather conditions with its big central blocks and wide footprint area. Moreover, such a design gives the Apollo Tramplr ST a superior grip and low rolling noise while keeping the bike stable at high speeds.
Thoughts About The New Apollo Tramplr Range Of Tyres
With the launch of the new Apollo Tramplr range of motorcycle tyres, the company is looking forward to capitalise on the growing premium Indian motorcycle segment ranging from 150cc motorcycles to 500cc motorcycles. Moreover, we expect Apollo tyres to increase its market share in the two-wheeler segment with the launch Apollo Tramplr range.