- 3 hrs ago Kia India Registers Highest Ever Monthly Sales - 25,87 Units Sold In September 2022
- 8 hrs ago Skoda India Witnesses 17 % Increase In Sales - Kushaq, Slavia Continue To Perform Well
- 20 hrs ago 2023 Tata Harrier Spotted Testing - Gets ADAS, New Design & More
- 21 hrs ago Aston Martin DBX 707 Launched At Rs 4.63 Crore - Bond's Family Car Is In India
- News Hurricane Ian: PM Modi conveys condolences to Joe Biden over loss of lives
- Sports Nishioka beats Shapovalov in Korea to end four-year title wait
- Movies Bigg Boss 16's Archana Gautam: All You Need To Know About Bikini Model Turned Politician
- Education MICAT 2023 Phase 1 Registration Begins; Know How To Apply, Exam Dates & More
- Finance This Multibagger Stock Is Locked In Upper Circuit For Past 7 Days And Gained The Highest In September
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Lifestyle 5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer Kawasaki has launched the 2023 Z900 middleweight sport-naked motorcycle in India. Moreover, the new 2023 Kawasaki Z900 has been priced at Rs 8.93 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
The 2023 Kawasaki Z900 middleweight sport-naked motorcycle is available in two new colour options - Metallic Phantom Silver/Metallic Carbon Grey and Ebony/Metallic Matte Graphene Steel Grey. Moreover, the 2023 Kawasaki Z900 also comes with a few graphics to make the motorcycle look a bit more interesting.
Overall, the 2023 Kawasaki Z900 middleweight sport-naked motorcycle remains largely unchanged compared to the model it replaces, albeit with new colour options. However, despite the minimal changes, the 2023 Kawasaki Z900 middleweight sport-naked motorcycle demands a premium of Rs 51,000 over the outgoing model.
Moreover, the middleweight sport-naked motorcycle continues to use the tried-and-tested steel trellis frame. Moreover, the large 17-inch fuel tank continues to aid the Kawasaki Z900 sport-naked motorcycle with a muscular stance.
Despite being a newer model, Kawasaki has not given the 2023 Kawasaki Z900 any aerodynamic elements despite these winglets being a trend in the two-wheeler community, nor does it feature any 'Ram Intake' system like the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R motorcycle.
In terms of features, the 2023 Kawasaki Z900 middleweight sport-naked motorcycle continues to come with a 4.3-inch TFT instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity. Other features include Dual-Channel ABS, Kawasaki traction control (KTRC), multiple ride modes, all-LED lighting and a few more.
It is also worth mentioning that the various functions in the instrument cluster can be accessed via the user's smartphone using "RIDEOLOGY THE APP", and the 2023 iteration of the Kawasaki Z900 also sports new Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport 2 tyres for better on-road performance.
Speaking about mechanical bits, the 2023 Kawasaki Z900 middleweight sport-naked motorcycle comes with 41mm inverted fork at the front with rebound damping and spring preload adjustability, whereas the rear sports a horizontal back-link mono-shock with rebound damping and spring preload adjustability.
Braking duties on the 2023 Kawasaki Z900 middleweight sport-naked motorcycles are taken care of by dual semi-floating 300mm petal disc brakes at the front and a 250mm petal disc brake at the rear.
Coming to the powertrain, Kawasaki continues to use the 948cc, 4-cylinder, in-line four engines. This engine now produces 123.64bhp of peak power at 9,500rpm and 98.6Nm of torque at 7,700rpm. Moreover, this power and torque is sent to the rear wheels via a 6-speed gearbox.
The seat height of the 2023 Kawasaki Z900 stands at 820mm and comes with a ground clearance of 145mm. In terms of weight, the 2023 Kawasaki Z900 is on the heavier side weighing in at 212kg.
Apart from that, the 2023 Kawasaki Z900 uses 17-inch alloy wheels at both ends shod with a 120/70-section tyre at the front and a wider 180/55-section tyre at the rear.
Thoughts About 2023 Kawasaki Z900
The Kawasaki Z900 is among the most affordable middleweight sport-naked motorcycles in the market. Though the 2023 iteration of the Kawasaki Z900 is more expensive than the outgoing model without any mechanical changes, it is still a lot more affordable than its nearest rivals such as the BMW F 900R, Triumph Street Triple R, and Ducati Monster.