- 9 hrs ago 2023 BMW S 1000 RR Showcased At IBW 2022 – Launch On December 10
- 1 day ago Hyundai Confirms Ioniq 5 EV To Be Equipped With Level 2 ADAS – Comes With Front & Rear Radars
- 1 day ago Honda Cars December 2022 Offers – Benefits & Discounts More Than Rs 70,00
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Discounts – Save Big Money Before Jan 2023 Price Hike
- Sports PKL 2022: Parteek Dahiya stars as Gujarat Giants beat U Mumba 38-36
- News 'They used to do praise me 24 hours, remember?' Rahul Gandhi on his image in media
- Lifestyle Safest Ways To Sterilise Your Baby's Bottles
- Movies Nandamuri Balakrishna To Romance Priyanka Jawalkar In His Next With Director Anil Ravipudi?
- Finance 3 Stocks That Made Biggest Recovery From 52-Week Low With Jump Of Over 7000%
- Education CAT Answer Key: The objection window will be closing today; Check Details Here
- Technology Oppo Find N2 Flip Digital Render Surfaces After A Leaked Video
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Kawasaki has launched the 2023 Ninja 650 in India. The 2023 Kawasaki Ninja is priced at Rs 7.12 Lakh (ex-showroom).
The 2023 Kawasaki Ninja 650 is offered in a single colour option - Lime Green. Deliveries of the 2023 Kawasaki Ninja 650 will start in the middle of this month.
The biggest change for the 2023 model year Ninja 650 is the addition of the Kawasaki Traction Control (KRTC) setup which offers two different levels of intervention. In mode 1, the 2023 Ninja 650's traction control setup is less intrusive while it cuts in more quickly in mode 2. The system can also be turned off completely.
The 2023 Kawasaki Ninja 650 retains its predecessor's 649cc parallel twin engine that produces 67bhp at 8,000rpm and 64Nm of peak torque at 6,700rpm. The Ninja 650's engine is paired with an unchanged six-speed gearbox.
The suspension setup of the previous Ninja 650 has been retained and the new bike continues to sport a trellis frame setup. The 41mm telescopic front fork and the monoshock at the rear offer 125mm and 130mm of wheel travel, respectively.
Braking duties on the 2023 Kawasaki Ninja 650 sports dual 300mm front petal discs with dual piston callipers at the front and a single 220m petal disc at the rear with single piston callipers. The new Kawasaki Ninja 650 rides on 17-inch alloy wheels shod with 120/70 (front) and 160/60 (rear) Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport 2 tyres.
In terms of design, the 2023 Ninja 650 remains mostly unchanged. The bike now sports sleeker split LED headlights at the front that give kit a slightly sharper look. The indicators continue to be integrated into the fairing of the new Ninja 650.
The new 2023 Ninja 650 also sports a 4.3-inch TFT instrument panel. This new panel offers smartphone connectivity through the Kawasaki Rideology app which allows you to view your vehicle's information and status.
Thoughts About The 2023 Kawasaki Ninja 650
The 2023 Kawasaki Ninja 650 adds a slightly sleeker headlights and its traction control setup with the latter a welcome addition especially for riders who push this middleweight sportsbike in the rain.