- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio N Prices Hiked Up To Rs 1 Lakh – Base Variant Now Costs Rs 12.74 Lakh
- 1 day ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Sales Cross 59,000 Units – More Than 890 Per Cent Growth Achieved
- 1 day ago Toyota Land Cruiser 300 Deliveries Commence In India – Costs Rs 2.17 Crore
- 1 day ago Citroen eC3 First Drive Review - Electric Chic For The Masses
- News 23 Tableaux from 17 states to depict India's vibrant cultural heritage on Republic Day
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 6 Finale: Take A Look At The Voting Percentage Of Season's Finalists Azeem, Vikraman, & Shivin
- Sports Rohit Sharma joins Sourav Ganguly in unique record; Check Out
- Finance KTM Boss Says Scope of Electric Mobility Highly Overrated
- Travel Republic Day Parade 2023- How to Book Tickets
- Lifestyle COVID Pneumonia Reappearing: Everything About The Symptoms, Causes And Prevention
- Technology Redmi 10 Power vs Redmi 10 Prime: Xiaomi's Mid-range Smartphones Compared
- Education Career opportunities for Digital Marketing in India 2023
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Benelli has revealed the 2023 Leoncino 500. The 2023 Benelli Leoncino is expected to arrive in India in the near future.
2023 Benelli Leoncino 500 - Changes
The 2023 Benelli Leoncino 500 brings with it a few cosmetic changes including a new colour option along with a revised saddle which is said to be more comfortable for the rider and pillion.
At the front, the 2023 Leoncino 500 remains mostly unchanged with the new bike retaining the circular LED headlamp with a projector lamp at its centre. The 2023 Leoncino (Italian for lion cub) retains the ornamental Lion of Pesaro on its front fender. The upside-down front forks are offered in a new colour for the 2023 Leoncino 500.
More cosmetic changes can be found on the sides of the new 2023 Leoncino 500 with the fuel tank sporting a new arched plaque where the Benelli logo, now finished in black, is set. Also seen are new graphics and a new paint scheme - Dark Matt Grey.
Benelli claims that the saddle (seat for us normals) of the new 2023 Leoncino 500 has been revised and now follows the silhouette of the bike. Benelli claims that the new Leoncino 500's seat now offers better comfort to both the rider and pillion.
2023 Benelli Leoncino 500 - The Mechanical Bits
Underneath the skin, the 2023 Benelli Leoncino 500 remains unchanged when compared to the bike it replaces. The new 2023 Leoncino 500 retains its fuel-injected 500cc parallel-twin engine that produces 46.8bhp and 46Nm of peak torque. The engine is paired with a 6-speed manual gearbox.
The new Leoncini 500 retains its predecessor's steel tube trellis frame along with the 50mm upside-down front forks and rear monoshock (with rebound and preload adjustment).
Braking duties are handled by a pair of 320mm discs with two-piston floating callipers at the front and a single 260mm unit with a single-piston calliper at the rear. The brakes are aided by ABS. The 2023 Leoncino 500 rides on 17-inch alloy wheels shod with Pirelli Angel GT tyres.
Thoughts About The 2023 Benelli Leoncino 500
The 2023 Benelli Leoncino 500 brings with it a few mostly cosmetic changes that should make the new bike stand out from its predecessor while offering a slightly more comfortable ride for those in the saddle. Expect the new 2023 Benelli Leoncino 500 to command a slight premium over the current bike's near Rs 5.5 lakh price tag, when it arrives on our shores in the near future.