- 7 hrs ago Everything You Need To Know About The Upcoming Ola Electric Car - 500Km Range & More
- 11 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic - All You Need To Know
- 15 hrs ago 2022 Ola S1 Comes With More Range, Top Speed & Features
- 17 hrs ago 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 - AMT Gearbox, Touchscreen Infotainment, Steering Controls & More
- News Janmashtami 2022: What Bhog you can offer to Lord Krishna as per your zodiac signs
- Sports Telugu Yoddhas, Gujarat Giants clinch second wins on the trot in Ultimate Kho Kho
- Finance Do Legal Heirs Need To Pay If The Borrower Dies With Loan Outstanding?
- Education IIM Bangalore's NSRCEL partners with Alstom to launch the Incubation Program to support startups
- Technology Oppo Reno 8 4G With Snapdragon 680 SoC Goes Official; Is It Coming To India Soon?
- Movies Taapsee Pannu On Boycott Culture: We Have Seen Us Getting Targeted In The Worst Possible Way
- Lifestyle Birthday Special: 4 Times Manisha Koirala Proved Ethnic Wear In Whites Were Made For Her!
- Travel Milford Sound: New Zealand's Prime Attraction
We expect Royal Enfield to launch the all-new Royal Enfield Bullet 350 motorcycle within a few months after the launch of the Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle. In fact, Royal Enfield hinted at a potential launch of the Bullet 350 motorcycle through one of the teasers of its upcoming Hunter 350 motorcycle.
Though the teaser video was meant for the upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter 350 motorcycle, one of the shots in the teaser video was shot with a background poster containing the words "Bullet Meri Jaan".
Speaking about the all-new Royal Enfield Bullet 350 motorcycle, Royal Enfield has to take some additional care in making the new Bullet motorcycle as it is one of the oldest motorcycle nameplates in the world and the model has a very loyal fan base in the country.
For a motorcycle with such a heritage, it is very necessary for Royal Enfield to introduce changes and upgrades in such a way that it should not hamper the timeless design of the Royal Enfield Bullet motorcycle.
A few spied images of the upcoming new Royal Enfield Bullet 350 motorcycle are already doing rounds in the internet and looking at these images it is easy to say that the company has introduced changes but in a very subtle way.
To make these subtle changes, designers and engineers at Royal Enfield have included retro design traits such as single-piece stepped seat, retro-style headlamps and tail lights. In addition to these changes, the upcoming Royal Enfield Bullet 350 motorcycle will also sport a very commanding upright seating position - Which is a characteristic trait of the Royal Enfield Bullet motorcycle since it was introduced by the manufacturer in 1931.
However, there are a few modern touches as well, this includes the latest double cradle frame and switchgear from the outgoing Royal Enfield Classic 350 and Royal Enfield Meteor 350 motorcycles.
Coming to the powertrain, the upcoming 2022 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 motorcycle will be powered by the same 349cc, single-cylinder, fuel-injected petrol engine that powers the outgoing Royal Enfield Classic 350 and Royal Enfield Meteor 350 motorcycles.
This engine is capable of producing 20.2bhp of peak power and 27Nm of torque. Moreover, this engine uses a 5-speed gearbox like other Royal Enfield J-Series motorcycles. However, we are not sure whether the automaker has re-tuned the gear ratios for the 2022 Bullet motorcycle.
Since Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is a motorcycle that is positioned as a more affordable motorcycle than Royal Enfield Classic 350, we do not expect to see features such as 'Tripper' module or dual-channel ABS.
Instead, the upcoming Royal Enfield Bullet 350 motorcycle is expected to come with more basic but essential features such as a single-channel ABS, front disc brakes, telescopic front suspension,gas-charged rear suspension, and a basic analogue instrument console.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Motorcycle
The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is not a motorcycle that can break sales records, but a motorcycle to keep the heritage of the company alive. In fact, Royal Enfield motorcycles in India are still addressed as 'Bullets' and this speaks a lot about the Bullet motorcycle. So, the launch of the 2022 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is much more than just a 'profit-making' product for the automaker in the country.